• ...and so much more!
  • Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Sig Romeo 5, Sig Romeo-MSR, Vortex Crossfire 2, Primary Arms SLxZ Advanced Push Button Microdot, Holosun HS403B, Primary Arms SLxZ Advanced 30mm RDS, Primary Arms Classic Series Gen II Removable Microdot. And if you can stretch to $200, the Primary Arms SLxP2.5 Compact 2.5x32 Prism Scope ZCSS-CQB-M1.

Better question: What do you want to DO with the rifle? Let the mission dictate the gear.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    82   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    What is it going on? If for a rifle then I'd say the Sig Sauer Romeo 5.

What he said... I have 3 of them, and they are great for the money.

Here's a video review where it's tested thoroughly, including being frozen in a block of ice, and shot at with a shotgun...

[video=youtube;Fuq_N129SAI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fuq_N129SAI&t=889s[/video]

ndawoods25

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Martinsville
    A little more and u can have a real nice one. I have a sig romeo 4 on my SBR Ar. $249.99. I look through it and cannot see any glass reflecting. just a floating dot

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I really like my Primary Arms MD-RBGIIBM. Nothing fancy, but it rocks. I also have their MD-RBGII but dont like it quite as much. The difference is in the BM model the rotary switch goes full 360 so I can turn it one click CCW to turn it on full power. The other model I'd have to turn it about 350 degrees to turn it all the way up from the lowest setting.

I'm about to buy my 4th.

Disgruntled0321

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2019
    In a compound

Here's a video review where it's tested thoroughly, including being frozen in a block of ice, and shot at with a shotgun...

[video=youtube;Fuq_N129SAI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fuq_N129SAI&t=889s[/video]

I saw that video review too. Man they put that Romeo 5 they had through hell and back! I thought it was done for when he shot it with the 12 GA. I was surprised as hell when it still continued to work flawlessly after that not to mention everything else they put that RDS through! I like the auto on /auto off feature that helps contribute to the excellent battery life. Another plus for me was that it has the 2 NV settings and the small 2 MOA dot not to mention that it came with both a low mount and the high mount that was designed to fully cowitness with your BUIS whether it be a set of front and rear flip ups, a rear flip up and the F marked FSP, or even a set of fixed BUIS like the Daniel Defense ones or whatever brand someone would decide to use. The Sig Sauer Romeo 5 and the entire line of Sig Sauer's RDS were extremely well thought out ,very well designed, and engineered that's for sure! IMHO they're the best RDS out there in their respective pricepoints.

Last edited:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    If it isn't an aimpoint, holosun is the next one down that I'd trust.

I'd be willing to bet coin that the sig romeo is a rebranded holosun.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

I have a Romeo5 and 2 Voertex Sparc. Not fond of any one of them. They work but just not for me. I would trade ALL of them off in a heartbeat. No knock on them if you like them.

Top Bottom