• ...and so much more!
  • Rotor Talker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2008
    Greenfield
    Good Evening INGO;

I find myself in need of new prescription shooting glasses. Got some great ones a few years back from Dr. McDaniel in Shelbyville, but cannot get in touch with their office, either a fax machine or voice mail that is full is all see to come into.

Doc McDaniel had me a pair of glasses where I could see the front sight fine, but the target blurry, which is what I need. Not doing as much with the sub gun any more, more handgun and long range, even wanting to do N-SSA, want to be able to do half way decent.

Thanks in advance,

Bob

nascarfantoo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Western IN
    Nearly any optometrist should help. All mine did was reverse my bifocals so that the near vision was on the top. If its only single vision lenses you need, then they are just set up for near vision.

lrdudley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Bob,
    Go see Dr. Acton at the Optometry Department at the WalMart in Greenfield. Tell him what you are wanting and have him explain about the glasses he specced for Uncle Larry. He has my file there. Unless he has changed his schedule, he is not there on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Rotor Talker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2008
    Greenfield
    Outstanding!

Bob,
    Go see Dr. Acton at the Optometry Department at the WalMart in Greenfield. Tell him what you are wanting and have him explain about the glasses he specced for Uncle Larry. He has my file there. Unless he has changed his schedule, he is not there on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Thank You, Sir!

I appreciate that.

Top Bottom