• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Burchamj

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2019
    Bloomington
    Hey all, I just got a new plate carrier recently and have been looking for a new set of plates to put in it. I've been searching around but haven't really found anything yet. Any recommendations for body armor plates? I'd prefer a polyethylene plate, but am pretty open minded. Just dont want to hold it down with too much weight. Thanks for any advice you can give.

Disgruntled0321

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2019
    In a compound
    I reccomend Veterans Manufacturing. They have several different types of armor that will suit your needs and they ship fast! As the name implies they are also Veteran owned. I have a few different types of armor myself. I have one of their T shirt carriers and it's great for concealable armor. I also have ESAPI plates , and 3 sets of plates from Veterans Manufacturing. I personally have 4 different plate carriers and my wife and child have theirs also. Wife has 2 carriers , a set of soft armor and 2 sets of plates. I have a plate carrier for my daughter, a Tshirt carrier, and armor for her backpack. Make sure whatever you choose to get that its new and of good quality! This goes for your carrier as well. Body armor and plate carriers are not something to skimp on.

Burchamj

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2019
    Bloomington
    Thanks for the info I'll definitely look into them. I went with the HRT RAC. I like the zipper panel on the back that I can swap out different panels for.

Top Bottom