Join INGunOwners For Free
    wcd
    Expert

User Info Menu

Tuckable 1911 Holster.

Anyone have any good suggestions on one that will prevent the G10 grips from rubbing? I have a Milt Sparks that I really like but it doesn't fit me Quite right using the kydex Chips.

Thank you, and if it makes any difference I am down 4 inches in the waist.

User Info Menu

I'd like for something that has a sweat guard. That tends to keep ornery parts from rubbing too bad.
    Naphtali Lodge 389 Kokomo, IN

Hard luck is my only luck...
    Not your average Korean Hillbilly
    Tactical Chia Pet
    2012 FXDF (Fatbob)

User Info Menu

Which Sparks? The Versa Max II is one of the best 1911 holsters made. If you can find one, the Milt Sparks Executive Companion is THE best 1911 holster Iíve ever owned.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I donít think Iíll ever buy another IWB holster that isnít made by Black Arch holsters. Might check them out and see if one of them looks like it would fit your needs.

User Info Menu

I got an email ad from Aliengear holsters that showed a soft neoprene universal holster with a sweat guard and outside clip that might do the trick?
    Naphtali Lodge 389 Kokomo, IN

Hard luck is my only luck...
    Not your average Korean Hillbilly
    Tactical Chia Pet
    2012 FXDF (Fatbob)

wcd
    Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilant View Post
    Which Sparks? The Versa Max II is one of the best 1911 holsters made. If you can find one, the Milt Sparks Executive Companion is THE best 1911 holster Iíve ever owned.

I have the Versa Max II I tried the kydex clips and it did not set right. But for Non Tuckable it is my favorite.