• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BR8818

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 20, 2018
    Anderson
    Need help picking a mount for my razor gen2 e I was all set to buy a Geissele mount $211 on sell, but I stumbled across the Badger Ordnance condition one mount $289 w/ promo code. The only reason I'm considering the badger is because they offer a 1.70" height. I've tried the 1.93" it was too tall for me and with the standard (1.50") I find myself sometimes having too lower my cheek weld. I'm sure I'll be happy with either but need someone to make up my mind for me.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    If you think the 1.7" height is what you need I'd definitely go that route. Getting a rifle set up perfectly is highly underrated in my opinion. Comfort = consistency and if getting behind your setup requires constant adjustments on your part, regardless of how small they may be, you'll always leave some accuracy/consistency on the table rather than having it on target.

BR8818

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 20, 2018
    Anderson
    Thanks for the help I ended up buying the Badger Ordnance. Hopefully it works for me that geissele deal was hard to pass on. Thanks for the bump actaeon277.

Top Bottom