Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

User Info Menu

Tier 1 holsters?

Anyone have any experience with tier 1 holsters? Specifically their AIWB holsters? If so would you buy again, worth the cost?

https://www.tier1concealed.com
    NRA - Benefactor Life Member, GOA - Member, T2AP - Member, CCRT - Member, SAF - Member, NRA Certified Instructor - Refuse to be a victim program

User Info Menu

I have the Agis and love it for carrying my RMRíd 19ís. My only complaint when I got it was the snaps would come undone while bending. T1C sent me brand new snaps after a phone call, and Iíve had good luck since. I probably should have got the shock corded version now that I look back.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilant View Post
    I have the Agis and love it for carrying my RMRíd 19ís. My only complaint when I got it was the snaps would come undone while bending. T1C sent me brand new snaps after a phone call, and Iíve had good luck since. I probably should have got the shock corded version now that I look back.
    Yeah I just ordered one and was between the two versions. (Yeah I know why did I ask for opinions if I already bought one haha, I just wanted to know if I made a smart purchase or not) I went with the AGIS but the new elite version. Sounds like they made some design upgrades so hopefully the snaps were a put of it. I'll let you know when I get my how they are.
    NRA - Benefactor Life Member, GOA - Member, T2AP - Member, CCRT - Member, SAF - Member, NRA Certified Instructor - Refuse to be a victim program

Plinker

User Info Menu

Have the axis slim for my 19 and one for my 43...both are great! Also the xiphos for the 43.

their foam wedges also really help push the grip into you a little more and conceal even better.

Plinker

User Info Menu

I have an Agis with the cord for a USP 9C. Works great.

User Info Menu

Man this is one very well made holster. I'm just not sure appendix is going to be right for me. I just can't get comfortable with it. It may be that I have been carrying everyday in iwb at 4 o'clock so long that AIWB is just new to me and therefore uncomfortable. But I wore it all day and it definitely wasn't very comfortable. That's not a knock on the holster because it really like the design and quality of it. Maybe my body type just isn't going to be right for it.
    Last edited by 7.62; 12-08-2019 at 23:47.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dman726749 View Post
    Have the axis slim for my 19 and one for my 43...both are great! Also the xiphos for the 43.

their foam wedges also really help push the grip into you a little more and conceal even better.
    Tell me about these wedges if you don't mind. What do they do?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 7.62 View Post
    Tell me about these wedges if you don't mind. What do they do?
    Its a wedge, usually foam placed on the back side of the holster big end toward the bottom. It pushes the bottom of the holster away from the body, tucking the top/gun deeper into the body.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 7.62 View Post
    Man this is one very well made holster. I'm just not sure appendix is going to be right for me. I just can't get comfortable with it. It may be that I have been carrying everyday in iwb at 4 o'clock so long that it's just new to me and therefore uncomfortable. But I wore it all day and it definitely wasn't very comfortable. That's not a knock on the holster because it really like the design and quality of it. Maybe my body type just isn't going to be right for it.
    One or two days isnít going to do it? I have a bigger waist than hips, and I can carry comfortably all day with this, or a multitude of other AIWB holsters.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilant View Post
    One or two days isnít going to do it? I have a bigger waist than hips, and I can carry comfortably all day with this, or a multitude of other AIWB holsters.
    Not giving up yet. Just making an observation on my day 1 impressions. I ordered the wedges from tier one to see how they help. I have a small tactical reinforced waist line (beer belly) and reading reviews on these wedges it's seems like this might be a game changer for me. Most of the discomfort comes from two pressure points at the bottom of the holster digging into me because my tactical reinforced was it line is pushing the top forward leading to the bottom being pushed in.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast