Join INGunOwners For Free

User Info Menu

Tier 1 holsters?

Anyone have any experience with tier 1 holsters? Specifically their AIWB holsters? If so would you buy again, worth the cost?

https://www.tier1concealed.com
    NRA - Benefactor Life Member, GOA - Member

User Info Menu

I have the Agis and love it for carrying my RMRd 19s. My only complaint when I got it was the snaps would come undone while bending. T1C sent me brand new snaps after a phone call, and Ive had good luck since. I probably should have got the shock corded version now that I look back.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilant View Post
    I have the Agis and love it for carrying my RMRd 19s. My only complaint when I got it was the snaps would come undone while bending. T1C sent me brand new snaps after a phone call, and Ive had good luck since. I probably should have got the shock corded version now that I look back.
    Yeah I just ordered one and was between the two versions. (Yeah I know why did I ask for opinions if I already bought one haha, I just wanted to know if I made a smart purchase or not) I went with the AGIS but the new elite version. Sounds like they made some design upgrades so hopefully the snaps were a put of it. I'll let you know when I get my how they are.
    NRA - Benefactor Life Member, GOA - Member

Plinker

User Info Menu

Have the axis slim for my 19 and one for my 43...both are great! Also the xiphos for the 43.

their foam wedges also really help push the grip into you a little more and conceal even better.

Plinker

User Info Menu

I have an Agis with the cord for a USP 9C. Works great.