• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I have the Agis and love it for carrying my RMR’d 19’s. My only complaint when I got it was the snaps would come undone while bending. T1C sent me brand new snaps after a phone call, and I’ve had good luck since. I probably should have got the shock corded version now that I look back.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    I have the Agis and love it for carrying my RMR’d 19’s. My only complaint when I got it was the snaps would come undone while bending. T1C sent me brand new snaps after a phone call, and I’ve had good luck since. I probably should have got the shock corded version now that I look back.

Yeah I just ordered one and was between the two versions. (Yeah I know why did I ask for opinions if I already bought one haha, I just wanted to know if I made a smart purchase or not) I went with the AGIS but the new elite version. Sounds like they made some design upgrades so hopefully the snaps were a put of it. I'll let you know when I get my how they are.

Dman726749

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2016
    Avon
    Have the axis slim for my 19 and one for my 43...both are great! Also the xiphos for the 43.

their foam wedges also really help push the grip into you a little more and conceal even better.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Man this is one very well made holster. I'm just not sure appendix is going to be right for me. I just can't get comfortable with it. It may be that I have been carrying everyday in iwb at 4 o'clock so long that AIWB is just new to me and therefore uncomfortable. But I wore it all day and it definitely wasn't very comfortable. That's not a knock on the holster because it really like the design and quality of it. Maybe my body type just isn't going to be right for it.

Last edited:

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Have the axis slim for my 19 and one for my 43...both are great! Also the xiphos for the 43.

their foam wedges also really help push the grip into you a little more and conceal even better.

Tell me about these wedges if you don't mind. What do they do?

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Tell me about these wedges if you don't mind. What do they do?
    Its a wedge, usually foam placed on the back side of the holster big end toward the bottom. It pushes the bottom of the holster away from the body, tucking the top/gun deeper into the body.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Man this is one very well made holster. I'm just not sure appendix is going to be right for me. I just can't get comfortable with it. It may be that I have been carrying everyday in iwb at 4 o'clock so long that it's just new to me and therefore uncomfortable. But I wore it all day and it definitely wasn't very comfortable. That's not a knock on the holster because it really like the design and quality of it. Maybe my body type just isn't going to be right for it.
    One or two days isn’t going to do it? I have a bigger waist than hips, and I can carry comfortably all day with this, or a multitude of other AIWB holsters.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    One or two days isn’t going to do it? I have a bigger waist than hips, and I can carry comfortably all day with this, or a multitude of other AIWB holsters.

Not giving up yet. Just making an observation on my day 1 impressions. I ordered the wedges from tier one to see how they help. I have a small tactical reinforced waist line (beer belly) and reading reviews on these wedges it's seems like this might be a game changer for me. Most of the discomfort comes from two pressure points at the bottom of the holster digging into me because my tactical reinforced was it line is pushing the top forward leading to the bottom being pushed in.

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    For the future, I have found that a cheap YOGA block will make great wedges. I have one yoga block that has made wedges for a few holsters already. I just slap some Velcro on the back and slap it to the holster. Trim with a knife if discomfort is found (and you don't feel bad trimming it because it was cheap and replaceable)?

Top Bottom