• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yeah. And? I carry a tactical murse when I go places that require more gear than fit in my pockets but not enough to need a day pack. (Maxpedition Jumbo)

Whats it to ya? :):

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    That might be handy if a laptop would fit in it.

At 10x7x5, I don't think a laptop would fit, but a tablet might. I don't know why it caught my attention, and I like it, but for myself, I just can't think of a use for it, at least not very often. I guess it might make a good emergency kit bag for the car/truck (first aid stuff, maybe a solar blanket, etc.).

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I am looking for something a bit larger. Folding AR pistol larger. And yes I will carry it. And yes I will wop you with my murse if you giggle at me for it...….:):

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    I have something similar. My wife calls it a murse and threatens to put "Bling" on it.

I maintain if it has Molle straps and a place for magazines or grenades it its a Tactical Bag!!

Don

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I carry a bag when I go to town. Wife razzes me about having my purse with me. I carry the iPad in there, along with extra mags, knife, etc. sometimes a pistol depending on where I am going.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I don’t remember ever wearing a fanny pack.

If you strap your tail to a slicked out Harley and ride all day they are a God send.

New years day rolling to the hangover ride. Fanny pack is in play here.

WyamD30.jpg

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Looks like on of them European man bags to me. I haven't found the need for anything like that yet. I would much rather just wear cargo pants and load up my pockets. Don't have any tactical folding pistols or Sub2k etc so for me it just doesn't make sense.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I am looking for something a bit larger. Folding AR pistol larger. And yes I will carry it. And yes I will wop you with my murse if you giggle at me for it...….:):

Oh you'd have to wop me with it, because I'd be all over you like a cheap suit with the wise cracks...at every opportunity. I mean you'd need to put your purse down in order to really hit me lol. Put your purse down Sally!

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    FYI: sling bags SUCK when they're heavy. And even a full-sized polymer pistol + mag + reload are heavy enough to make a sling bag uncomfortable. A waist belt helps - but that kind of defeats the purpose of a sling bag.

Even weight distribution is key - and that's going to mean two backpack straps.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Guy across from us is wearing his Christmas pajamas with a heavy nylon belt holding some kind of heavy looking square shaped murse. Probably close to 10x10. Maybe 2 inches thick.

Top Bottom