• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    Marion
    My PC kit is an RTS Tactical Level IV with HSGI Double taco shingle, with 2 HSGI double pistol mag pouches. Rifle shown is my AR in .308 (Dpms pattern) and Magpul 25-round 7.62x51 mags (x6) on the shingle.
    This is basically my SHTF rig.

img

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    My PC kit is an RTS Tactical Level IV with HSGI Double taco shingle, with 2 HSGI double pistol mag pouches. Rifle shown is my AR in .308 (Dpms pattern) and Magpul 25-round 7.62x51 mags (x6) on the shingle.
    This is basically my SHTF rig.

img

I can't see your picture. :crying:
    My computer might be messed up. This has been happening more and more lately on INGO. Can everyone else see it?
    I can see the picture in your 2nd post just fine but not this one.

This is a snapshot of what I see....

sCVEQJX.png

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    CDE980D5-136C-4941-B39D-CB863432F39E.jpeg
    a little old, but here is a pic of a setup
    shellback banshee with skd G hook mod to get rid of the bulky shoulder buckles
    hsgi shoulder pads
    velocity swift clip kit and down range gear vertical qasm kit to mount chest rig
    hsgi ao rig with 3 double decker tacos and a soft taco and a pogy bait pouch acting like a dangler.

belt pictured is an Ares mil/le duty with gcode duty drop, hsgi bleeder blowout and tacos

really wanting to set up the PC with the Blaze defense QD kit for one side to make it easier to don/dof, so if anyone wants to split a kit (we would each get one side), Pm me :D

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I can't see your picture. :crying:
    My computer might be messed up. This has been happening more and more lately on INGO. Can everyone else see it?
    I can see the picture in your 2nd post just fine but not this one.

This is a snapshot of what I see....
    It’s not just you. No pic shows for me either.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    In case anyone is looking for an affordable plate carrier or plates, Botach Tactical has some really good prices on both right now.

They have a bare bones slick low profile carrier for under $30 and level IIIA soft plates for under $50. This set up would be great to toss in the trunk along with a get home bag, or just for anyone looking for something discreet to wear under a jacket or sweatshirt.

[video=youtube_share;uG03B6K0c3U]http://youtu.be/uG03B6K0c3U[/video]

Level III+ ceramic plates are less than $120 per panel. You're not likely going to find prices lower than that.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    In case anyone is looking for an affordable plate carrier or plates, Botach Tactical has some really good prices on both right now.

They have a bare bones slick low profile carrier for under $30 and level IIIA soft plates for under $50. This set up would be great to toss in the trunk along with a get home bag, or just for anyone looking for something discreet to wear under a jacket or sweatshirt.

[video=youtube_share;uG03B6K0c3U]http://youtu.be/uG03B6K0c3U[/video]

Level III+ ceramic plates are less than $120 per panel. You're not likely going to find prices lower than that.
    Nice. Gonna give that a peep in the AM

Top Bottom