• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NOSLACK

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2015
    Indianapolis/FT Camp
    I recently bought a Wilson Combat Centurion and will be slapping a Streamlight TLR-1 HL on it. Any good tactical holster recommendations? Looking for a holster to put on my battle belt. I saw Safariland makes one but I’m still not sure on the fit. The WC Centurion uses the Vertec Slide and is a little shorter and thinner than a standard 92. Any Beretta shooters care to comment?

goob469

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2011
    I carry a 96 Brigadier with a SureFire X300 as a Reserve LEO in a Safariland Holster and have done so for several years. Prior to the Surefire I had a Streamlight TLR-1 on the Beretta and I used the same holster. If you look at the product description it will say it fits X lights (FYI - for the purpose of Safariland holsters the Surefire and Streamlight are the same size (light only / the ones with lasers are different holster). For your battle belt a big "duty" style Safariland holster will be a good choice.

I would also check out eBay (quick search or Safariland Beretta Light, showed about 17 listings). There are a lot of good used and/or new old stock Safariland duty gear on there. You might have to do some searching or waiting for the right listing but, it could potentially save you a $100.

Further, Aker used to make the Night Guard for the Beretta with a frame mounted light. I just check on their website and it appears that they no longer make it. But, again it may be something you find online somewhere used or new old stock. This is more of a "CCW" high hip holster. I have one of these too, I do not wear it very often because the 96 Brigadier is a heavy gun to CCW. But, it is a nice holster and one big chunk of leather - I'm talking 1/2 a cow!

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    There are an abundance of USGI 6004’s out and about for pretty cheap for the 92, just not sure whether they will fit your specific combo?

Top Bottom