• marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Holster Ordered

Cost: $59.46 including Blade Tech Tek-Lok and drop/offset. I used a coupon code from the tacticalexistence YouTube channel for 15% off.

Order History:

Ordered 11/29/19
    In Production 12/17/19
    Label created 12/27/19, 5:44 pm
    Package picked up 12/30/19, 2:26 pm
    Left Bethlehem, GA 12/30/19 at 4:32 pm
    Departed Atlanta, Ga on 12/31 at 8:36 pm
    Arrived Indianapolis, IN on 1/3 at 9:24 am
    Received in northwest Indiana on 01/04/2020

37 days from order to delivery. I ordered right after Thanksgiving and the time period covers both the Christmas and New Year's Holiday. Cook's was showing a 2 week lead time on orders at the time I placed my order.

The holster is made of .080 Kydex. It fits the gun very well and retention is adjustable with a single screw.

I did a number of practice draws with the Tek-Lok and then tried a Blade-Tech Adjustable Sting Ray Loop (ASR) attachment that I already had and found that I prefer the ASR.

The color is "Black Raptor".

After getting the holster adjusted to my liking I did about 100 practice draws and re-holsters. I then used the holster in a competition. Five stages of USPSA style shooting at an indoor range. I found the holster to be easy to draw from, but with adequate retention for competition. It was easy to re-holster and I can re-holster without looking at the holster.

The main area of retention is on the front of the trigger guard. I can see some rubbing marks where the holster "grabs" the gun there. Not enough use to evaluate other spots of wear, if any.

I can definitely recommend Cook's as long as you understand that you are not ordering from Amazon and that there will be a wait.

Ok - that's it - feel free to chime in.

Small's

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    south of Indy
    I have a couple of their kydex holsters with ulticlips on them. The wife and I use them everyday and have no complaints.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Top Bottom