• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    What are the pros and cons of the reticle choices for the Trijcon ACOG? There seems to be three options amber, red and green. I am looking at a green chevron reticle. Fire away...

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    Amber reticles can wash out. Green can blend in. I've had an amber reticle in a reflex, never again. I've got the green chevron ta110 (led only) with 223 bdc. It's dead on in my 14.5 dd m4a1 shooting 62gr. I did the 25 meter zero and shot it to 400yards with Revere's Riders with no adjustments.

Doing it again I'd go with red. If I was putting it on a caliber other than 556 id get the crosshair.

VulpesForge

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 14, 2020
    Nowhere
    Realistically it boils down to what you're after for your particular situation. There are 10 or more acog variants with tons of reticle options. I have a TA110 with the BDC graduations for 5.56. My reticle is what you'd consider a standard cross hair in green. ACOG's are mid range optics by nature. What type of rifle are you putting this on and how far are you planning to shoot it? The color is pretty much an aesthetic choice to your tastes as far as I'm aware. Anyone else feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on the color choice.

Top Bottom