• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Billythekid

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2020
    Indianapolis
    i have never been one to complain loading mags. except 10/22 hot lips which made little cuts on my thumb.. and i have been shooting for 42 years.. one night i found a add on the net about uplula mag loader it looked to good to be true,, but i ordered one any way.. it is GREAT i never dreamed it could be so easy to load a 16 round mags it is truely worth the money

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    They make pink too!

When loading 19 Rd mags with higher spring rates, the last few rounds are tough. The loader really helps.

It's also easy for brand new shooters, especially kids and ladies to use.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    If you're familiar with the new Glock 22 cal easy loading mags, I have seen this mag design on the interwebs for 22's but I don't know where, or for which guns. I saw this before the new Glock came to market.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    i have never been one to complain loading mags. except 10/22 hot lips which made little cuts on my thumb.. and i have been shooting for 42 years.. one night i found a add on the net about uplula mag loader it looked to good to be true,, but i ordered one any way.. it is GREAT i never dreamed it could be so easy to load a 16 round mags it is truely worth the money

The knob on the loader left you with cuts? Odd. Sounds like a bad molding and no finishing to smooth down the rough edges. I've got one and its great. Dont hesitate to take some sandpaper to the knob to smooth it out. I love mine. (luckily the guy running the finishing station wasnt hung over that day like yours was. :):)

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    154   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    Mag Lula makes mag loaders for a lot of firearms, Univerasal for double stacks, 10/22, CZ Scorpion, Colt SMG, AR, Ak, AR 10, Various .22 handgun mags just to name a few. They are well work the money

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    I bought another brand specific to a p365 and the maglula universal works far better. Has worked great in my single and double stacks. I have 2 of them and consider them a bargain and a huge time saver.

brchixwing

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Nov 13, 2016
    Indianapolis
    There are a ton of fakes out there... if online, I would suggest buying these straight from Brownells or Midway... if in store, I would suggest buying from Bass Pro/Cabela’s : all get their inventory direct per https://www.maglula.com/dealers-2
    Its' been going on for years where even at Amazon's bins & they got some fakes mixed in, this post was less than a year ago: https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/threads/counterfeit-uplula-reloaders.561562/

Per the company: Low quality Chinese counterfeit loaders cloning our popular patented UpLULA™ universal pistol mag loaders are offered for sale on Amazon and eBay. Commingling of genuine and counterfeit loaders in the same Amazon bin may result shipping of counterfeits. Please refrain from ordering loaders there until further notice. If you suspect receiving a counterfeit loader, please contact Amazon’s or eBay’s customer service and return the loader.
    https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog...les-counterfeit-uplula-loaders-bought-amazon/

I would just say to use caution if buying Uplula's online. There are counterfeits of them out there.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Thanks. Hadn’t seen the ETS before so will look into it.

I really like my ETS. Beware that they work better after being used quite a bit and follow the directions for a dab of oil in a couple of spots. I removed a very small amount of molding flash from mine to speed up the break in. Keep the Maglula handy as the ETS will not feed a few types of ammo such as polymer coated bullets.

Top Bottom