• ...and so much more!
  • dan45

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Aug 25, 2019
    brownsburg
    Does anyone have any experience with the Sightmark Mini Shot M red dot. Looking at it for a CZ Scorpion. Wanting something that's not real big, but not real small either.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Didn't know they had one like this. My nephew has one of their mil spec red dot on his mossberg 590 its holding up well. He shoots slugs and buckshot in it.

For a few dollars more :):
    You can get a Vortex Venom 3moa sight.

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    I cannot speak for the Mini Shot M, but I have 2 older Mini Shot Pro sights I have had for several years that have been solid little sights. I have had them on several different guns and they have done very well standing up to recoil, multiple sight-ins from moving from gun to gun, holding zero, being mounted at 45 degree angles and then back to normal mounting. I have one currently on my 7.5" .300 BLK pistol and it is sighted in at 70 yards. The results are a four inch or so group with most shots touching. The 6 MOA (?) dot on mine covers up the whole target at that distance.
    If the M-Spec model as is good as the Pro-Spec, I will imagine it will give you years of reliable service. The 3 MOA dot ought to allow for a more precise shot. The top load battery feature is a definite plus over my Pro-Spec, as well as the riser that comes with the M-Spec. However, I would rather it use a 2032 battery because you can find them anywhere. It advertises a nice battery life though and the auto off feature is nice. I like that it does not have adjustment screw locking screws. The ones on my Pro-Specs are starting to wear from being mounted and adjusted to several different guns. I like that they moved the on off switch to the side. Mine are on the front and as a result will not mount to a Glock MOS as the on off switch will not clear the slide.
    Overall, I feel the M-Spec is a definite improvement over my Pro-Spec sights and feel you would be happy with the M-Spec.

Top Bottom