• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Does anyone make a holster to hold a superiority complex? It's gotta get difficult carrying it around in the open all the time. Might work well for insecurity so it could potentially serve a dual purpose making it more versatile. If not someone should, I think they'd sell like hotcakes.

Tryin'

Victimized
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Does anyone make a holster to hold a superiority complex? It's gotta get difficult carrying it around in the open all the time. Might work well for insecurity so it could potentially serve a dual purpose making it more versatile. If not someone should, I think they'd sell like hotcakes.

Last edited:

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I have known some old trappers who carried so much stuff they had all kinds of creative ways to do it. I’ll ask my buddy Jim, I think he’s into that kind of thing.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Took me a minute but I found it! Glad I’m not the only one that has this problem. I’ve found saddlebags are the minimum that I’m able to use and keep mostly concealed. Even then it sometimes prints.

Last edited:

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    I have to figure a wheelbarrow with a sheet thrown over the contents would work; nobody would suspect that something so big could be a sense of superiority.

I don't know how someone could even walk with that holstered.

68NOVA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2016
    nwi
    ceb7b1a20b17996ae298d2246c91a1ba_w200.gif

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Who felt there should be a 24hr limit on the amount of rep I give away?
    These are all worthy recipients! I demand a full accounting of all the rep being tallied against "too much"!

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    It had better be made out of leather, I've heard kydex will get you killed on the street.

crazygunner1

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2020
    Kokomo
    Good luck with that mate.

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    I will add A little humor this morning. Just left the range and saw a new holster on a shooter wannabe. It had a joy stick and a D&D Game board etched into the side of it. Also coming off the plastic pill bottled holster was a clear drain hose to drain the urine when he p*sses his pants during an altercation. Then I noticed that during a sprint he had to hold onto his holstered Gluck as for fear of it bouncing around and expelling his piece onto the pavement. I asked him if he might consider some advice and he showed me a few of his crazy avatars and said he knew everything already and experience is over rated. He also thought that stating fact and opinions are being judge mental but if the lady is fat, she is still fat no matter how one sees it. As he started shooting his new box of the latest fad in Russian ammo he blew a case as it was an unsupported chamber and we spent a few hours looking for his parts a pieces in the gravel. I loaned him my phone as he wanted to call the Russian Consulate to complain. They sent him 2 boxes of ammo from China. As if not enough he had feet sensitive to people having better feet. The shoe fit. As he was finishing up (only 48 rounds) cause he shoots a lot, he said he was going to A Star Wank Convention after he stops by and gets a Stirback latte with cream swirls that are tactile maps of gunfight dreams. I asked him about the Mandates we were all asked to do but he couldn’t talk as he needed to go on spring break and play on the beach with his sig other. She wanted to show off her $800 Bikini made of Kydex. Then when he was packing up I noticed a PPC in his truck. He got it out and tried shooting it and it took three hands, tied up most of his upper body, reduced his P Vision, and fired two or three rounds before stoppages. It was amazing, he hit the Barn wall poster from 3 feet with a round! He was so happy to have a gun that was far better a a CQB Defense than a handgun. He had extra mags stuffed in his 911 parachute pants (black of course). When I asked why don’t you just learn how to shoot a handgun, he replied, that’s too much work. He said someday he would shoot in a match but for covert reasons he does not want his score published. Besides, the shooting sports are over rated. I can learn everything from Gunkiller.com and laser light video game shows. Then he brings out his WML and clover and crimson laser. It reminded me of the light show at Disneyland. Yep, you guessed it, half of it didn’t work and when it did he couldn’t find the dot. Well, our shooting time came to an end and I wished him well and said I hope he don’t get the Corhhoe Virus. He was going to the Post Office to pay his dues and asked if I wanted do the same. I replied that I already have paid my dues.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom