Recommendations for CZ P10F optics ready holster.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    What type of holster do you prefer? Leather, kydex, IWB, OWB, pancake or what? There are quite a few options out there, but more info will help narrow it down.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    What type of holster do you prefer? Leather, kydex, IWB, OWB, pancake or what? There are quite a few options out there, but more info will help narrow it down.

Looking for owb. Leather would be my first choice and something like a pancake holster with a forward cant, and RDS ready, and if possible TLR1 light as well. Has to ride tight against me.

I'm a fan of ANR design holsters.

I'll check them out thx.

I've checked out M2B Kydex he's here in Indiana.

Last edited:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Looking for owb. Leather would be my first choice and something like a pancake holster with a forward cant, and RDS ready, and if possible TLR1 light as well. Has to ride tight against me.

I know that 88 bought a Kramer horsehide leather OWB holster that he likes real well. I believe you have to custom order it. You should PM him to verify. It was spendy, but it's a really nice holster. I don't know if they can do light and RDS, but you can certainly ask.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I'm now back on the lookout for a holster it can be kydex holster it needs to have a cut for a red dot sight and a TLR1 HL light. There was a guy in Indy a INGO member who custom makes them it was on the old form and I can't remember who it was now. Does anyone know who it is and have him contact me?

I also want it to ride tight against me not away from my body.

Last edited:

jstrahl

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 22, 2009
    Franklin
    The last two holsters I've purchased, one IWB and one OWB, have been Tier 1 Concealed and I'm very happy with them. They are custom made so there are a few weeks lead time though.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    The last two holsters I've purchased, one IWB and one OWB, have been Tier 1 Concealed and I'm very happy with them. They are custom made so there are a few weeks lead time though.
    They do not make any holsters for the CZ P10F.

Edit:

Just ordered this. They were very helpful in picking out the right holster we emailed each other several times me sending them a picture of my setup and them sending information and pictures of their mode models etc. Extremely helpful. They also have a big sale on right now so I'm happy I ran across them.

Last edited:

jstrahl

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 22, 2009
    Franklin
    They do not make any holsters for the CZ P10F.

Edit:

Just ordered this. They were very helpful in picking out the right holster we emailed each other several times me sending them a picture of my setup and them sending information and pictures of their mode models etc. Extremely helpful. They also have a big sale on right now so I'm happy I ran across them.

Weird, I figured they would. They were able to make one for my STI Staccato when almost nobody else does. Glad you found something though. Those look pretty nice, and what I would've been looking for when I bought the OWB Tier 1. Let us know how it turns out.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    The best holster is always the 3rd or 4th one you buy ! :alright:
    That is a fact lol. I'm hoping Outlaw does a great job. They have good reviews so I'm excited. They are also very friendly and helpful. They emailed me back about every 20 minutes when I sent mine to them. They explained it very well.

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Which holster model did you go with?
    The KT Akela with light. Their website is a little convoluted, but the owner always emailed me back quickly. Once I ordered it, another team member emailed me asking for pics of both sides and top of firearm. I emailed them back and 10 days later I had the holster in my possession. It was exactly what I wanted. I opted to install the Safariland QLS myself, and the holes were spot on.

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I'm now back on the lookout for a holster it can be kydex holster it needs to have a cut for a red dot sight and a TLR1 HL light. There was a guy in Indy a INGO member who custom makes them it was on the old form and I can't remember who it was now. Does anyone know who it is and have him contact me?

I also want it to ride tight against me not away from my body.
    Also Slowhand here on INGO makes kydex holsters. I just had him make one for my wife’s 43x and he’s making one for my Beretta M9A3 with TLR1. I forgot his screen name so had to text to get it

Top Bottom