Join INGunOwners For Free

User Info Menu

Recommendations for CZ P10F optics ready holster.

I'm in search of an optic cut holster for edc. Recommendations would be appreciated.
    Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

NOT "The Call Center" wtburnette's Avatar

User Info Menu

What type of holster do you prefer? Leather, kydex, IWB, OWB, pancake or what? There are quite a few options out there, but more info will help narrow it down.

Plinker

User Info Menu

I'm a fan of ANR design holsters.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wtburnette View Post
    What type of holster do you prefer? Leather, kydex, IWB, OWB, pancake or what? There are quite a few options out there, but more info will help narrow it down.
    Looking for owb. Leather would be my first choice and something like a pancake holster with a forward cant, and RDS ready, and if possible TLR1 light as well. Has to ride tight against me.

Quote Originally Posted by ogtruckin View Post
    I'm a fan of ANR design holsters.
    I'll check them out thx.

I've checked out M2B Kydex he's here in Indiana.
    Last edited by DadSmith; 1 Week Ago at 08:46.
    Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

NOT "The Call Center" wtburnette's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DadSmith View Post
    Looking for owb. Leather would be my first choice and something like a pancake holster with a forward cant, and RDS ready, and if possible TLR1 light as well. Has to ride tight against me.
    I know that 88 bought a Kramer horsehide leather OWB holster that he likes real well. I believe you have to custom order it. You should PM him to verify. It was spendy, but it's a really nice holster. I don't know if they can do light and RDS, but you can certainly ask.