Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Master

User Info Menu

I have been using an Alien gear 3.5 for a few years and it's still in great shape. Now, due to my line of work (no carry at work) and the fact I tend to stay home a good bit with mostly short trips out I don't use it all day every day. I do frequently carry with it all day on the weekends or days off though. I applied blue thread locker to the adjustment screws and have never had to touch them again
    I tend to believe BBI and if I were wearing it all day every day would probably be looking for something better. But it is easy to reholster 1 handed and carries well especially with a quality belt

User Info Menu

To answer the OP... No.
    If you’re free you’ll never see the walls.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactically Fat View Post
    Listen to Rhino, Coach, NHT3, and as much as I hate to say it, Chezuki. :-)
    Mooresville #78 F. & A. M.

Plinker

User Info Menu

I have to second the Ramora. It can be used in the pocket and IWB and I have used one almost daily for about 4 years and it has held up great!
    Ultimate authority resides in the people-James Madison

User Info Menu

So out of 9 people who actually used an AG holster in this thread only 1 switch to a different brand that was similar to an AG holster. If you go by the numbers of those that have actually tried them, they seem to like them.

I looked at some of the holsters posted in this thread several look identical to the AG holster i use just maybe $20 more, some are the same price, while others are twice as high.
    Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

User Info Menu

I have used them before and they are serviceable for a short time but just not quality enough for me. The backing warps, the screws that hold the shells and belt clips come loose, and the plastic belt clips will easily break. there are much better options out there for not that much more $$.
    On the other hand the AG mag carrier is top notch, something I endorse and actually use on a consistent basis.
    sauce will thicken upon standing

User Info Menu

I'm actually using all Kydex or all leather, not anything similar, but eh.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4