• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    I ordered two level 4 plates from them on 4/27 and they’ve yet to ship. I’ve contacted customer service 2x and they have given me no update. Upon googling botach reviews, I’m seeing tons of similar negative reviews.

I advise avoiding them. I’ll probably have to to a credit card charge back to get my money back.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    I have gotten some really smoking deals from them,… And then I’ve had some big problems too. Haven’t ordered from them in a long time.

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    COVID or not, placing an order there is like playing craps - it's a roll of the dice and half the time you're going to crap out. I've had more Botach orders canceled than shipped, but from time to time their deals are worth the gamble.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    COVID or not, placing an order there is like playing craps - it's a roll of the dice and half the time you're going to crap out. I've had more Botach orders canceled than shipped, but from time to time their deals are worth the gamble.

This.

Seriously bipolar company.

I'd date a stripper again before buying from them.

Tactical Flannel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    West Central Indiana
    I'll add that my experiences have mirrored everyone else's. Some good, some bad. Their customer service is hit or miss as well.
    All depends on the deal they offer whether I buy from them. But I never really buy from them when I need "it" or have to have "it" in a timely manner.

Stay safe

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I'd date a stripper again before buying from them.

Not me. It's heck getting glitter out of the carpet and bedsheets! Just my add to this thread...

I've done well with them. Make sure it is in-stock before ordering and you will have no worries. I had 3 orders sitting there waiting for fulfillment and they will cancel your order upon request and release funds from their bank. Don't get stuck in the queue.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    I’ll probably have to to a credit card charge back to get my money back.

Yeah, you'll probably have to dispute the charges with your cc company to get your money back. During my last order with them, they tried pretty damn hard to sell me other similar items (because what I ordered was not in stock and they'd already charged my card) and did not want to refund my money. I had plenty of good orders before that, but that last one was bad enough that I swore them off.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    I ordered two level 4 plates from them on 4/27 and they’ve yet to ship. I’ve contacted customer service 2x and they have given me no update. Upon googling botach reviews, I’m seeing tons of similar negative reviews.

I advise avoiding them. I’ll probably have to to a credit card charge back to get my money back.

Have you asked them for a refund?

jstrahl

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 22, 2009
    Franklin
    I’ve tried to buy from them once and it was bad enough I’ve never went back. I tried ordering an optic with a mount combo that went out of stock after placing my order. They tried to push me to go with a different mount that was lower quality, but was going to charge me the same price. I declined and asked for a refund to which they agreed. They still charged me even though the order showed canceled. After 3 more emails asking for the refund, which each time they said they’d take care of, I had to file a claim with Discover. I had to send them copies of the email exchanges, but other than that they took care of it for me.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    I’ve tried to buy from them once and it was bad enough I’ve never went back. I tried ordering an optic with a mount combo that went out of stock after placing my order. They tried to push me to go with a different mount that was lower quality, but was going to charge me the same price. I declined and asked for a refund to which they agreed. They still charged me even though the order showed canceled. After 3 more emails asking for the refund, which each time they said they’d take care of, I had to file a claim with Discover. I had to send them copies of the email exchanges, but other than that they took care of it for me.

Same thing happened to me, but it was for iron sights. They simply refused to refund my money and kept suggesting other sights instead that weren't what I wanted.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Definitely hit or miss with them. I have ordered from them many times, and it has always worked out, but the service has been anywhere from okay to horrible. In the end it has always worked out for me, but sometimes with a headache.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I've ordered from them a few times, but I believe each time it was actually thru Ebay. It's been several years now and after reading thru some of this, I doubt I'll be ordering anytime soon

natdscott

User Unknown
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 20, 2015
    Botach...now there’s a steaming pile of dog:poop: I haven’t thought about for years.

K. Done with memory lane. Back to the next ten years of ignoring their miserable existence.

TacOpsGuy320

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 25, 2020
    Greenfield
    I’ve had good luck with them and I know someone else who just ordered some level IV plates and got an email right away with shipping ETA. It sucks the op didn't have a positive experience.

natdscott

User Unknown
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 20, 2015
    I’ve had good luck with them and I know someone else who just ordered some level IV plates and got an email right away with shipping ETA. It sucks the op didn't have a positive experience.

Are you on their payroll?

I jest, of course. But this is a company that has a nearly universally crap reputation.

I’m glad you had good luck. Steer clear, and maybe you’ll keep a high opinion of them.

Top Bottom