Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: PSA: Avoid botach.com

User Info Menu

PSA: Avoid botach.com

I ordered two level 4 plates from them on 4/27 and theyíve yet to ship. Iíve contacted customer service 2x and they have given me no update. Upon googling botach reviews, Iím seeing tons of similar negative reviews.

I advise avoiding them. Iíll probably have to to a credit card charge back to get my money back.

User Info Menu

I have gotten some really smoking deals from them,Ö And then Iíve had some big problems too. Havenít ordered from them in a long time.

User Info Menu

COVID or not, placing an order there is like playing craps - it's a roll of the dice and half the time you're going to crap out. I've had more Botach orders canceled than shipped, but from time to time their deals are worth the gamble.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IUKalash429 View Post
    COVID or not, placing an order there is like playing craps - it's a roll of the dice and half the time you're going to crap out. I've had more Botach orders canceled than shipped, but from time to time their deals are worth the gamble.
    This.

Seriously bipolar company.

I'd date a stripper again before buying from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

User Info Menu

I'll add that my experiences have mirrored everyone else's. Some good, some bad. Their customer service is hit or miss as well.
    All depends on the deal they offer whether I buy from them. But I never really buy from them when I need "it" or have to have "it" in a timely manner.

Stay safe
    Be careful what you wish for...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Flannel View Post
    . . . But I never really buy from them when I need "it" or have to have "it" in a timely manner. . .

What he said.

Master

User Info Menu

Not me. It's heck getting glitter out of the carpet and bedsheets! Just my add to this thread...

I've done well with them. Make sure it is in-stock before ordering and you will have no worries. I had 3 orders sitting there waiting for fulfillment and they will cancel your order upon request and release funds from their bank. Don't get stuck in the queue.
    Local tribal warlord

I am Asher's son.

Body of a 56 yr old. Skeleton of a 90 yr old

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ajeandy View Post
    Iíll probably have to to a credit card charge back to get my money back.
    Yeah, you'll probably have to dispute the charges with your cc company to get your money back. During my last order with them, they tried pretty damn hard to sell me other similar items (because what I ordered was not in stock and they'd already charged my card) and did not want to refund my money. I had plenty of good orders before that, but that last one was bad enough that I swore them off.
    Medium speed. Moderate drag.

Master

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KokomoDave View Post
    Day shift or night shift? Because it matters.....
    "Too much agreement kills a chat." ~Eldridge Cleaver

Master

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ajeandy View Post
    I ordered two level 4 plates from them on 4/27 and theyíve yet to ship. Iíve contacted customer service 2x and they have given me no update. Upon googling botach reviews, Iím seeing tons of similar negative reviews.

I advise avoiding them. Iíll probably have to to a credit card charge back to get my money back.
    Have you asked them for a refund?
    "Too much agreement kills a chat." ~Eldridge Cleaver

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast