Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Red dot sights

User Info Menu

I have a Sig Romeo 5 and I really like it
    "45 ACP, Always Send The Very Best"

Plinker

User Info Menu

The sig Romeo 5 is as great sight for the money, I like the shake await function and it specs out nearly the same as some red dots 7 times more expensive

Plinker

User Info Menu

I own a few aimpoint micro t1 s and a trijicon mro they are better red dots but for the difference in money I would say go with the sig romeo or holusun unless your an operator

User Info Menu

So I was looking at sights and found this, what do you think? https://www.opticsplanet.com/sig-sau...ier-combo.html
    Si vis pacem, para bellum, "If you wish for peace, prepare for war"

Plinker

User Info Menu

What about the Bushnell TRS-26? I have no experience with this optic but, it came through on a email blast a few weeks ago. I have casually researched it and the reviews look good for the price point ($160'ish). It looks like it, it is more or less a Trijicon MRO clone or at least inspired.

For what it is worth, I do have a Bushnell TRS-25 (a little tube style red dot) on one of my 10/22 just for fun. For a red dot that is less then a 100 bucks ($80 actually on Amazon), it's a good little optic.

User Info Menu

I owned a PA Gen I RDS which held up well. Had it mounted on an AK. I currently have a Romeo 5 mounted on a CZ Scorpion, but previously had it mounted on an IWI X95. My distance vision isn't terribly good anymore, but the sight works well on both firearms.
    "When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." Robert A. Heinlein

User Info Menu

I have the Sig Romeo 5. In fact I have 4 of them.

1. 10/22 Charger Takedown.
    2. 10.5" AR SBR.
    3. .44 mag Rossi 92.
    4. Lee Enfield No4 Mk1

The latter 2 being mounted forward in a scout scope position.

These are a great little red dot sight for the money. I don't have the version with the solar power, but the CR2032 batteries can be found at any Walmart, grocery store, gas station... They must be the AA of the button battery world. Here is an eyeopening video review of just how tough these inexpensive little sights can be... Dude even shoots his with a shotgun, and freezes it in a block of ice...

You know what I like best about most people? Their dogs.

Plinker

User Info Menu

I have several sig romeo 5 dot sights.
    Never a problem with them.
    And there often on sell for $115

Plinker

User Info Menu

Never had a Trijicon so I canít speak to that, but a Romeo 5 is a great red dot. Never a hiccup, and the price point is good on them too.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Been looking all day for them on line (Romeo 5) and best price is around $150. Found them cheaper, but was out of stock.
    I'm looking for 2, anyone know of a gun shop that may carry them.
    Thanks to all, great thread and input.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast