• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    Firstly, just to be clear, I received no compensation of any form and paid for this product with my own hard earned money. This is not a paid ad.

I previously thought the MagLula loader was the best loader ever. However, for Glock mags, I now think the Speed Beez Glock loader is the best.

I saw this on an InRangeTV video below. So I bought one shortly after I saw the video. Loader, shipping and tax was totaled at $20. You can investigate their website HERE.

I have only had a chance to use it at one range session, but after using my MagLula for over a decade, I have some info already.

1. The fit and finish is excellent. It feels quite sturdy and I think will hold up for some time.

2. It is easier to use compared to a MagLula

3. It is Glock specific and I don't see any other versions listed right now. If you need to load mags for something else, a different loader will be needed. This is where the MagLula excels. The same loader can load many different variety of magazines.

4. Works only on 9mm G19, G17 and G18 mags. You might be able to get it to also work on those with similar dimension like .40 cal. I did not verify that with the manufacture as I don't use .40 cal.

5. Will not work with 10rd 26 mags.

This loader works well for me. Over the last 5 years I have been trading many of my other pistols and consolidating on Glock 19's for ease of maintenance and parts / magazine compatibility. I only have 1 handgun left that is not a Glock handgun. I don't buy Glock's "Perfection" marketing hype. But I do appreciate their general reliability, simplicity and durability. I look at them as the Toyota Camry of the gun world. Not "Perfect" at anything. But acceptable / competent at many things. So most of my shooting now days is with G19 or G17 magazines.

Here is the video.....

[video=youtube;evwXWC1Dlfk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evwXWC1Dlfk[/video]

If you have Glock mags that you fill regularly, then I think this is an excellent value for the money and I highly recommend it!

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Looks interesting, but only working with full length double stack Glock mags kills it for me. Don't get me wrong, that is most of what I have, but when I am shooting something else I like that the Maglula still works

openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    seriously, easier 2use than Uplula?

that works on ALL my glocks......

yes, I was bumed out when i paid $45

but, works g17 g22 g30 g36 g21 g29 mags

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    seriously, easier 2use than Uplula?

that works on ALL my glocks......

yes, I was bumed out when i paid $45

but, works g17 g22 g30 g36 g21 g29 mags

Yep, it is easier to use than a MagLula. Once you have the mag inserted, you just move your thumb up and down like using a set of scissors. Your are only moving one finger (is your thumb considered a finger?) to load the mag. To me it is faster and easier.

But as you and cedartop confirmed and as I stated in my OP, the MagLula excels at working on a vast majority of magazines for many brands of handguns. And it is not really that bad to use either.

It's up to you. I took a risk for just $20 and I was glad I spent it. If you are loading more than 9mm Glock mags, then probably stay with the MagLula.

Top Bottom