• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dutchisaurus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 30, 2020
    US
    So I was picking up a new strap for my SBPDW brace and saw a handguard wrap, apparently it was made by Lunar Concepts but they don't make them for anyone.

Anyone else know anyone that makes handguard wraps? Preferably in multicam black?
    4528a01ff9b6501aa86f2f5297bd331a.jpg

jspy5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Southern Marion County
    I wanted to do something like this on my hunting rifle. Instead I found some of the camo " ace bandage " type wrap that's out there and wrapped it around my handguard and even my buffer tube. Its been on there for at least 5 yrs and is still good to go. It sticks to itself and as a bonus it makes your gun a little more quiet if your resting it on a deer stand platform, etc. not to mention keeping it from being scratched up. YMMV

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    I wanted to do something like this on my hunting rifle. Instead I found some of the camo " ace bandage " type wrap that's out there and wrapped it around my handguard and even my buffer tube. Its been on there for at least 5 yrs and is still good to go. It sticks to itself and as a bonus it makes your gun a little more quiet if your resting it on a deer stand platform, etc. not to mention keeping it from being scratched up. YMMV

Made by McNett? Good stuff. A couple layers of plain ol vet wrap under it will also help insulate your hands from the metal and plastic when its really cold.

Top Bottom