Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
  1. #1
    Plinker

    User Info Menu

    Any experience with the new Holosun 507k/407k's yet?

    Thinking about mounting it on either a p10s, Hellcat, or canik elite sc.

  2. #2
    Grandmaster

    User Info Menu

    Yes.
    Michael Swisher

  3. #3
    Plinker

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by cedartop View Post
    Yes.
    Iíve heard in some reviews itís line looking through a fishbowl. Howís the glass for you?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Grandmaster

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by MountieHoo View Post
    Iíve heard in some reviews itís line looking through a fishbowl. Howís the glass for you?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The glass is pretty good for what it is, a very small Chinese red dot. There my be a little fisheye out near the edges but I don't even notice it. It's not like the glass on my Trijicon is great. The 507k is about a million times better than the junk Romeo Zero the 365 came with. The adjustment buttons work well and are easy to get at. The dot is very bright and doesn't wash out easily. It is nice to ba able to change the battery without removing the optic from the slide. I can't comment on durability yet as I only have 3 range sessions and about 400 rounds through it.
    Michael Swisher

  5. #5
    Grandmaster gregkl's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by cedartop View Post
    The glass is pretty good for what it is, a very small Chinese red dot. There my be a little fisheye out near the edges but I don't even notice it. It's not like the glass on my Trijicon is great. The 507k is about a million times better than the junk Romeo Zero the 365 came with. The adjustment buttons work well and are easy to get at. The dot is very bright and doesn't wash out easily. It is nice to ba able to change the battery without removing the optic from the slide. I can't comment on durability yet as I only have 3 range sessions and about 400 rounds through it.
    I didn't realize that it is available now. When did you get it?

    How is the 6 moa dot? I have the smaller dot on my 407C so I'm a little concerned about the dot being huge to me.

    After I get some time with my 407C on my M&P 2.0 Compact I may have my Shield slide cut for the K. How do you think it will fit a Shield? Specs say its less than an 1" wide. Barely, but still less.
    Anything is possible

  6. #6
    Grandmaster

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by gregkl View Post
    I didn't realize that it is available now. When did you get it?

    How is the 6 moa dot? I have the smaller dot on my 407C so I'm a little concerned about the dot being huge to me.

    After I get some time with my 407C on my M&P 2.0 Compact I may have my Shield slide cut for the K. How do you think it will fit a Shield? Specs say its less than an 1" wide. Barely, but still less.
    I got it from Optics Planet a couple of weeks ago

    I will have to look at the owners manual but I think the dot is smaller than 6 moa. I have a dot and circle. Isn't it the 407k that has the 6moa dot?

    I assume it would fit well on a shield. It fits great on my 365xl.
    Michael Swisher

  7. #7
    Grandmaster gregkl's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by cedartop View Post
    I got it from Optics Planet a couple of weeks ago

    I will have to look at the owners manual but I think the dot is smaller than 6 moa. I have a dot and circle. Isn't it the 407k that has the 6moa dot?

    I assume it would fit well on a shield. It fits great on my 365xl.
    Yeah, the 407k has the big dot. If the 507 has a smaller dot when you turn off the circle, that would work.
    Anything is possible

  8. #8
    ACC
    ACC is offline
    Expert

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by cedartop View Post
    I got it from Optics Planet a couple of weeks ago
    Cedartop...do you know when you placed your order with Optics Planet? I placed mine on 5/14 and I have not gotten any updates since.

  9. #9
    Plinker

    User Info Menu

    the 407k comes in the in-between 6moa dot, the 507k comes in either a 4moa dot or 8moa dot from what I've read

  10. #10
    Grandmaster gregkl's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by MountieHoo View Post
    the 407k comes in the in-between 6moa dot, the 507k comes in either a 4moa dot or 8moa dot from what I've read
    Thanks. I could do a 4 moa dot. Maybe.🙂

    Anything is possible

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge