• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    Any body have a recommendation for a fanny pack to use as an ifak. I'm looking for something basic that I can hang off the passenger seat headrest. A Velcro panel that I can stick a red cross patch on would be nice but not necessary.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    My fanny pack IFAK is a modified Galco gun fanny pack. Picked up on the cheap and it had some damage so I just removed the holster attachment panel. Loaded up with med supplies and a TQ, drew a white cross and wrote “MED/TQ” on it in white paint pen, and Bob’s your uncle.

The patch is cool, but think outside the box and paint one on or see one on by hand. Makes your gear much more personal.

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    I am actually looking for something similar. I am looking at the RDR gear one because it can be used as a fanny pack or as a dangler from a chest rig or plate carrier.

sheepdog697

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Cedar Lake
    The Haley strategic multi mission hanger might be something you want to look at. You can get medical inserts for it. Not a fanny so you’d need to sew some velcro on your headrest and then it would stick right too it.

i have the spiritus systems fanny. And it is tiny. I can’t fit a full-size handgun in there at all. Barely fit a sig 365xl

Top Bottom