• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blazer90

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Lafayette
    New to INGO and wanted some input on where people get cost effective gear. I am wanting to place extra AR magazines and tourniquet kit on my carrier. I would greatly appreciate any other thoughts or ideas on what other gear I may need. Using this as a “bug out” protection to in-laws who live in county. Thanks !

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    Besides a blow out kit, a tourniquet, , fluid storage, coms, and admin pouches for the extra, not sure what else you would need. You already mentioned mag pouches. As far as were to purchase stuff to hold above mentioned options, there are quite a few choices. The real adventure right now is finding stuff in stock.... Personally, I like High Speed Gear. But there is also several good manufacturers out there.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    New to INGO and wanted some input on where people get cost effective gear. I am wanting to place extra AR magazines and tourniquet kit on my carrier. I would greatly appreciate any other thoughts or ideas on what other gear I may need. Using this as a “bug out” protection to in-laws who live in county. Thanks !

Blazer, what vest are you using? That’ll help determine what pouches would fit your needs best.

I’ve found that the marketplace here is one of the best resources for gear. We can get you dialed in on your kit and help you source what you need.

Top Bottom