• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lilbear0880

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2020
    Lebanon
    I've been looking everywhere and can find it, but if anyone knows of or seen a Glock 19 with TLR7 holster for IWB (neutral cant) please let me know. Its like a unicorn.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    You can call them and check but I'm pretty sure they can make you one at Parabellum in Avon. [FONT=&amp][/FONT]They will need your firearm with the light to mold to.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” ….Coach[/FONT]

Lilbear0880

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2020
    Lebanon
    Can u send a link cause I don’t see it on their site. I don’t see any with flash flight mods. N they only have one AIWB for the 19. Thanks for the help!

mike4

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Central Indiana
    I answered this question for myself this summer as I moved from G19 to G19 + TLR-7A carry. In both cases I bought holsters designed for the TLR-7 that also end up working for the 7A. IWB Vedder LightTuck with full adjustable cant angle; it really only retains through friction and compression by your belt as there are not too many surface features for the Kydex to lock into. Kydex is fairly thin which is good for comfort and concealment but may crack as the miles add up.

For OWB, Raven Perun. I really like how well it pulls the whole pistol into the body like a good leather holster. But the belt loops lack the friction to prevent slight fore and aft movements on the belt at times. I may stiple or rough up the top/back interior surfaces of the belt loops to hopefully reduce that movement. The Perun locks the pistol in just slightly via it's shade, versus friction only, because injection molding let them create two really small but deeper features to lock onto the light body a little bit. It's fully ambi with a remount of the belt loops so I will probably cut off the extra "sweat guard" like upward extension on the outboard side. Actually I night trim it off both sides.

brentperry47905

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2020
    Lafayette
    Anything better than AlienGear? Have never been impressed with them.

Huge advocate for the Safari thumb release.
    Nothing for the TLR7A tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

r6vr6

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Granger
    Here you go boss pick which light you want to run on the G19 from the drop down:
    https://www.crossbreedholsters.com/holsters/inside-the-waistband-holsters/lds2.html

they run deals and promo codes all the time so if it isn't on sale now it will be.

My carry gun(s) does not have a light but I love crossbreed holsters. Grab one of their leather belts as well. You will not be disappointed. I tried a couple alien gear holsters and for me they did not stack up to the crossbreed.

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    Top Bottom