• ...and so much more!
  • brentperry47905

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2020
    Lafayette
    Not sure where to start.
    Looking for a solid holster for CCW (OWB) and for range time.

I’m active on SocialMedia (non-FB) and I’m aware of T1C and Gerber holster. Just not sure if investing in a $150 holster is worth it pending the type.

Looking for recommendations please.

Just don’t want to be the guy with 10 holsters in my inventory that I never use.

Thanks INGO. Mad Love.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brentperry47905

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2020
    Lafayette

That would actually work. To bad you can’t screw in an attachment for OWB during range time.

Which I what I’m really looking for.

A CCW + OWB pending the attachment you wanna roll with. Thoughts?

ceecb9508d3110d33df74b90354ff0ae.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mike4

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Central Indiana
    Did you not see my 7A based comments in the other thread when you posted into it? EDC experience with a G19 for 10+ years here, a little over a month ago started running a Raven Perun G19 + 7A for regular carry with only the fore/aft belt sliding issue I mentioned with my as yet untried idea to increase friction between the belt and the plastic belt loops. Btw, I have decided to trim the excessive "sweat guards" down on both sides of the Perun, stopping where it still leaves fill trigger coverage. All other contours are great including ability to get a full normal grip before draw.

Recently picked up a T.Rex X300U/300V Ragnarok SD holster. Very well built out of heavy Kydex, and well designed to accept multiple attachments like Safariland QD systems and G-Code RTI but is too bulky and stands off too far for typical concealed carry, whereas the Perun is designed better than most non-leather holsters to pull the pistol in close to the body.

Jaybird, I hear you on the 10 holsters and across multiple pistols have the full Rubbermaid tub to prove it! But I recently got lucky with 3 first try hits in a row on the Perun OWB, Vedder IWB for 7A, and the T.Rex SD (although need some more mileage to prove out retention on that more specialized setup.)

Last edited:

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    If you want a good leather OWB, try Craft Holsters. Look at their Falco offerings. I’ve purchased there for a CZ P-01 with TLR8 A/G and the holster and double mag carrier are great.

Top Bottom