• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • linuxhack

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2020
    Clarksville
    I am looking for a basic holster along the lines of an Uncle Mike's sidekick I have from circa 2004. The one I have is pretty low profile with a stiff shell covered in a cordova material with a plastic belt loop. It is a size 21 that fits my Steyr m9 and will also fit the TX22 that I just bought. I don't see the same style or size currently on their website.

The main need is an easy way to protect the guns while in a portable lock box. I not have thee guns moving around in there with one just currently wrapped in a towel. I guess I could just get a zipper cover, but a basic holster would have that additional functionality.

Any suggestions for something close, assuming they don't make the Uncle Mick's sidekick in size 21 any longer?

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Very basic but well made, Allen holsters.
    Don't know if they would have the fit you need but as far as materials and workmanship for a low price, plenty good.

JamesV

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 13, 2015
    The Region
    You can look at Bulldog Holsters, I have a few that are just for storage plus it has an extra magazine holder built in.

You can probably look around for it at a cheaper price. I know I got it cheaper then the price listed.

Top Bottom