• ...and so much more!
  • 42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    In todays world the only real way to tell is to buy it new from a trijicon dealer. One thing to keep in mind is if it sounds to good to be true, it probably is.

Meatstick

kalashnikov
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 21, 2020
    Franklin
    That’s what I was afraid of. It definitely isn’t a too good to be true deal but a large trade deal.
    In todays world the only real way to tell is to buy it new from a trijicon dealer. One thing to keep in mind is if it sounds to good to be true, it probably is.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    https://www.trijicon.com/support/product-authenticity

From the site:

Deal with established, reputable Trijicon vendors. For a list of authorized Trijicon dealers, click here.

Look for the registered trademarks that will be on the sight and accompanying documentation, such as the packaging material, instruction manual and warranty card.

Most genuine Trijicon products contain tritium and will be so marked as per governmental regulations.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    You can do it reasonably safe if you educate yourself. This is one of those cases that google can be your friend. There are dozens of articles out there that will get you up to speed to recognize counterfeit pieces. The best ones show detailed photos of a genuine piece and then a fake that has been found. I have read even some "dealers" have sold counterfeit models unknowingly. And Amazon is the worst.

Good luck...

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Fakes are a plague in the industry, and have been really bad for about 5 years. Its so bad, I do not accept trade in's anymore unless I have record of them buying that exact model from me. If they bought used, or from another company, they can trade in to those people.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Fakes are a plague in the industry, and have been really bad for about 5 years. Its so bad, I do not accept trade in's anymore unless I have record of them buying that exact model from me. If they bought used, or from another company, they can trade in to those people.

It is a terrible problem folks, be super cautious on this...

Meatstick

kalashnikov
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 21, 2020
    Franklin
    Right on guys, I did check multiple sites and this one appears real. BUUUT I just can’t risk the unknown. I’ll buy new if I need to
    go that route. Thanks!

Top Bottom