• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Full - Sized Hide - A - Frame, Shooting Supplies, Ps Products at Sportsman's Guide

"Hide-a-Frame"

• Holds four 8 x 10" pictures
    • Handsome wood body, dark oak finished
    • Magnets keep frame tightly shut and unobtrusive
    • Will fit most tactical rifles and shotguns up to 39"
    • Shelf at bottom to hold extra ammo, handguns or other gear.

Handsome deception! On the outside, the Hide-a-Frame displays photos of your friends and family... the precious treasures you cherish the most. Inside, hide the tools to protect against all who would threaten them.
    This Full-sized Hide-a-Frame is large enough to carry your most trusty armaments, from a tactical semiauto to a defense-ready shotgun. Day to day, your visitors won't guess a thing. But you'll always be only a few moments away from all the protection you need.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    I am worried about the noticeable thickness of the frame for an AR

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hooru9TsV74]YouTube - Hide-A-Gun Picture Frame[/ame]

kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle
    I think everyone is wise to the ( Gun behind picture trick )

Man, I'm not. When in other peoples homes I don't, upon seeing a picture frame, immediately suspect it hides a firearm. Now, if the frame was five or so inches thick like the one we are discussing here it might be a giveaway. Hidden but accessible is the only way to stash guns around the house.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Man, I'm not. When in other peoples homes I don't, upon seeing a picture frame, immediately suspect it hides a firearm. Now, if the frame was five or so inches thick like the one we are discussing here it might be a giveaway. Hidden but accessible is the only way to stash guns around the house.

Yeah- me too...

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I would be worried that the wife would not like the picture and sell it in a yard sale with my gun in it when I am not home.:D

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    The ones for handguns are nice. I have a small one that just fits one handgun and you cant tell its hiding anything.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Think of it this way. It hides your gun better than your night stand drawer does. From kids.

A picture frame 6 feet off the ground is not only out of kids' reach, but not something a child would consider interesting enough to try and mess with. Hidden in your bedroom I think its a good way to have an easily accessible gun, in an inconspicuous spot.

If you've got burglars roaming around your house, you have bigger problems than whether or not they toss the frame on the ground and steal your gun. Your security has already been breached.

x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    I know where one is right now that many people have been next to and never gave it a second thought almost see pictures put their hand on it while leaning against the wall and have no clue, its a handgun only one but I'm with Kingereli and I don't go into houses checking out picture frames

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    would also be a clever way to hide some mace near the front door for the MRS.... for those pesky salesmen that think they have 5 more minutes at the door after they have been told twice to get off the property or i am calling the cops.

Top Bottom