• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I know it is not on your list, but if I had a $100 to spend at Cabelas I would order one of the Pink Tapco Stocks for my 10/22. My daughter really needs a pink gun. She is only 2 months old, but she really needs a pink gun. Long story short if you have any kids why not pickup some fun stuff to get them started.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Or maybe $100 worth of ammo...

+1. Be selective, but spend it on ammo. If you don't already reload look into a reloading kit and get started. It'll pay for itself quickly.

Most of the items you had above can be found for a better price at a local hardware store.

flyinlow78

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    I agree with the ammo comments, or buy a gun (Hammond has a Cabelas in IN). Where/how else are you going to get $100 free ammo, or a $100 discount on a gun?!!?!

I get their gift cards all the time through my credit card as a cash back bonus, $40 in cash back rewards = $50 gift card. It almost always goes to ammo, except the last time when I (wasted) it on a Big Buddy propane heater that I'm not really all that crazy about, but for a little over $50 I figured I couldn't go too wrong :dunno:

Greatestsin

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Morgan Township, NWI
    Hmmm... i hadn't thought about using it to start gathering reloading materials. But from what know of it, its expensive to start it out, and i don't have spare money to throw up with it, or to try and get the rest later anytime soon.

So far they haven't shipped it yet, it was supposed to ship on monday but says its still awaiting shipment. if it doesn't ship by friday i think i shall give them a call and try and light a fire under their bums

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    I just cashed in some Chase Leisure Rewards points yesterday. I ordered 2 Cabelas $100 gift certificates, and a $25 Chase gift card. There are soooooo many guns that I want to put that towards. You could just hold on to it and wait for some more cash to come in, then pick up another gun.

herby31

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2010
    fort wayne
    on the multi-tool note, the gerber MUT that i saw a thread about looks pretty awesome. also, i don't know if cabela's sells the brand, but SOG makes very sturdy, very useful multitools. i bought one (and the price was a little steep at around 220) but i carried it every day in iraq and it never let me down.

prtrrssll

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Dont buy ammo online i order 6 months ago still no ammo they say its on backorder .Funny thing is we drove to Hammond and the ammo was on the shelf we asked person behind desk they couldnt help me gave me a 1 800 number

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    They have PMC 223 on sale for 6.49 a box. Just in case you needed some that's a pretty good deal these days.

Top Bottom