6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    ACT Defensive Shotgun Fundamentals Riley CC

EVENT: DS101 – Defensive Shotgun Fundamentals
    DATE: 16AUG14 0900 to ???
    INSTRUCTOR: John Viray, assisted by ACT staff
    TUITION: $65

In this course, we will concentrate on keeping the gun running. Reloading the shotgun while on the go will be explored using several different method. The differences in ammunition and its' application, pump vs semi-auto and patterning the shotgun will be discussed and illustrated on the range. Utilizing the shotgun on some of ACT's favorite drills will end the day. The class should take ap 4hrs.

Attendees will need to bring 5ea slugs, 10ea 00 or 4buck and 50 or more shotshells (cheap).

Questions or for registration materials contact john@adaptiveconsultingandtraining.com

NOTE: This is a departure from our listed schedule, the med class has been postponed.

Last edited:

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    Anything else required on the shotgun? Such as a sling? A sling is one thing I have yet to get...

A sling should be a requirement on any defensive long arm. That being said, we will look at several different ways to sling your shotgun. Also, I will have several different methods of carrying ammo for you to try.

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    I may or may not be able to make this one. What's the requirement on gear? Do I need a sidesaddle or other shell carrier?

All you really need for this one is your shotgun and ammunition. We will be discussing various methods of carrying ammo, including the sidesaddle.

a side saddle and maybe a sling, not required, will be helpful.

Top Bottom