• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mercop

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    PA
    Hope to see all you boys there. I am going to bring it as usual. Got some new toys, tools, and tricks to share. BTW for those who are unfamiliar, I do not do advanced classes, it all comes down to principles, fundamentals, and basics. The class is as physical as you want it to me. Because you are not physically able to train will not keep you from being attacked. Go at your own pace, I specialize in adapting tactics for old fat bast@rds. Super excited about coming back and want to thank ACT for making it happen. When you call to register you will talk to the Boss...Lisa and she will get you all squared away. 717-889-1753 or mcs521@gmail.com. We only do credit card though Pay Pal or accept check or MO. If you are going to send it call her first so she can put your name on the class list. Stay Safe- George

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    People, people, people!

Mercop in what may be his only class in Indiana this year! This is a great opportunity to learn some very practical fundamental principles from someone who has tested everything he teaches "for realz."

You don't want to miss this! Don't wait until it's too late to register. Just do it now!

Call
    717-889-1753 or email mcs521@gmail.com to register!

DEADLINE IS 23 MARCH 2015!

The boss said I can extend the reg date until 23 MARCH and we will accept $200 deposits to make it easier on people. The bottom line is that what I offer you cannot get in in one weekend anywhere by anyone else. If anyone would like to see my resume or bio let me know. In addition to that I am still very much in the business of having physical contact with people because of bouncing. IMHO it is not fair to think that a firearms instructors information is no good unless he has actually been in a shooting, although that defiantly changed how I trained and what I thought about everything that had been taught to me. However if someone is teaching combatives it is fair to ask about their fighting history or better yet when was the last time they got punched in the face, for me that was about five months ago. The bottom line is that you need to train based on what face your will most likely face. If you think the gun is the answer I can show you a bunch of situations where it is but you will not have time nor opportunity to access it. Then we will go onto the situations that it is not the answer but you will use it anyway because you have not other skill sets. Look forward to seeing old friends and making new ones.- George

Sorry, in my rant I forgot to answer a question asked of me. First someone asked what you can expect during the course, I am going to ask that MCS alumni answer that one.

As far as gear you should have a blue gun that is a copy of your carry gun and fits in the holster you use. If you have your own airsoft that is beneficial too. Others have found a mouthpiece, cup, shin and forearm guards/pads. Of course a pen and notebook. Bring lunch, we are not in the habit of spending training time eating.- George

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    It's not too late! You can still join the class!

Call 717-889-1753 or email mcs521@gmail.com to register!

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Regarding lunch, will the usual fine ACT gourmet fare be provided or is the plan to brown bag it?

Top Bottom