• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    In this topic Paladin Combatives Managing Confrontations – September 19th, 2015 Avon, IN, multiple requests were made to reschedule our ACT One Hand Manipulation class due to a conflict with Paladin's class on 19 SEP 2015. I also received an additional request via text message.

Here is our option:

We are able to add another [STRIKE]move the[/STRIKE] One Hand class to 17 OCT 2015. The medical class already scheduled for 17 OCT 2015 will be reduced to a four hour block in the afternoon rather than a full day class. The "Partners in Crisis" class will be postponed indefinitely.

What we need from you in order add the class [STRIKE]reschedule[/STRIKE] (and by "you" I mean those who asked for us to reschedule plus everyone else who planned to attend on the 19th of September):

1. A firm commitment that you will attend October 17, 2015 (a tuition payment or deposit is a nice way to commit).
    2. A commitment, delivered firmly, that you will attend on the 17th of October.
    3. An agreement from you that you will attend 17-Oct-15 that you will not later present a reason why you are not attending (i.e. a commitment).

We will keep this option open for at least 7 days from now (14 AUGUST 2015 at 15:55 PM), and perhaps two weeks, but not longer than that.

Please respond via email to: john@adaptiveconsultingandtraining.com

Last edited:

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    There are loyal ACT friends that have already blocked their schedule for the September date. If a few want the class on 19SEP15, ACT will present the material for the one hand manipulations class, but not the partners in crisis. We will also present the material on 17OCT15, as in the above post, if enough commit to the date. My apologies for any confusion. The breadth of training available to us in Indiana has become outstanding rivaling any area in the country. The same, or better, quality at affordable prices close to home. ACT is humbled to be a small part.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    At the risk of sounding like the boy who wants to stash away his sweet, sweet pastry morsels while still gobbling them down in a sugar frenzy, are we still going to get the partners class at some point?

Oct 17 is tricky for me, but if I can clear it, I'm there for both one hand and medical. Gracias, hermanos.

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    At the risk of sounding like the boy who wants to stash away his sweet, sweet pastry morsels while still gobbling them down in a sugar frenzy, are we still going to get the partners class at some point?

Oct 17 is tricky for me, but if I can clear it, I'm there for both one hand and medical. Gracias, hermanos.

Yes, the partners class is still in the works. Currently the issue is getting it down to 4hrs. Or even 8.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Unfortunately there was insufficient interest in repeating the one-hand class on 17 OCT 2015, so it's not going to happen.

Top Bottom