Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ZbornacSVT View Post
    I was surprised to see us gone given the email conversations I had with the new owners last week.....I guess there is more conversation to be had.

.......off to my email I goes.......
    Hang in there, I am pretty sure it (this) can be resolved easily enough! We want and need you around here :-)

Cogito, ergo porto.

User Info Menu

Of note, I just now saw Bobcat's ad in the rotation at the top of the page. I echo 1911ly's idea that this will be easily rectified.

I have had no conversations with any party regarding Bobcat being an advertiser here.

Blessings,
    Bill

I was surprised to see us gone given the email conversations I had with the new owners last week.....I guess there is more conversation to be had.

Thanks for your help in keeping this a great forum!
    Forum Rules#######Classifieds Rules##############?!?! wait...what?

Que
    Meekness ≠ Weakness

User Info Menu

I'm sure you didn't notice, but this happened before your conversation. He was made aware of past practices with some advertisers and started making updates. Things will get fixed and we will move forward.
    Rudeness is the weakest person's demonstration of strength.

User Info Menu

Welcome back!
    If you’re free you’ll never see the walls.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactically Fat View Post
    Listen to Rhino, Coach, NHT3, and as much as I hate to say it, Chezuki. :-)
    Mooresville #78 F. & A. M.

Owner at Bobcat Armament

User Info Menu

Bobcat Armament
    1632 E State Road 44
    Shelbyville, Indiana 46176
    317-699-6127

Open Tuesdays-Saturdays 11AM-6PM

User Info Menu

As one of those that was "pruned", please allow me to say that I am fully supportive of the update. For myself, I wasn't getting the return that I needed from those advertising dollars and had stated that I would not continue some time ago. Mike kept our subforum for whatever reason and I will admit to continuing to use it.

ACT will remain as a presence through my personal account and will continue to post schedules and announcements in the T&T subforum, and for that I am grateful. We all were very graciously informed that the changes were being made. Again, ACT and I personally, are in complete agreement and fully supportive. If and when the pricing becomes more attractive to an operation like ours, we will be back.

John Viray
    Adaptive Consulting & Training
    Rifleman
    NRA Endowment Member
    NRA Certified Instructor
    USPSA NROI

Riley Conservation Club

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To Prevail...you must ACT!

Que
    Meekness ≠ Weakness

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by obijohn View Post
    As one of those that was "pruned", please allow me to say that I am fully supportive of the update. For myself, I wasn't getting the return that I needed from those advertising dollars and had stated that I would not continue some time ago. Mike kept our subforum for whatever reason and I will admit to continuing to use it.

ACT will remain as a presence through my personal account and will continue to post schedules and announcements in the T&T subforum, and for that I am grateful. We all were very graciously informed that the changes were being made. Again, ACT and I personally, are in complete agreement and fully supportive. If and when the pricing becomes more attractive to an operation like ours, we will be back.

John Viray
    Obijohn, historically, training companies have not paid for advertising on INGO. It's my understanding that practice will continue, as the owner has stated the same. I believe you received an email from texkev and if not, please send him a PM. I'm sure he will take care of that.
    Rudeness is the weakest person's demonstration of strength.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Tried sending this as a private message, but apparently it won't let me ....

Sorry

Hello,

Lots of interesting comments about non paying advertisers, but as an prior advertiser,
    I was NEVER contacted with an invoice or bill or notice I was going to be deleted.
    I requested an invoice about 5 months ago, and it apparently fell on deaf ears.

I would happily pay to advertise again if I knew what the new prices were.

I even reached out the the admin of the INGO Facebook page a week or so ago and have been ignored.

How do I get back in?

Martin Peters
    Owner
    M and J Firearms

User Info Menu

Looked, the email was sent to the email in your signature. Feel free to send me a PM. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M and J Firearms View Post
    Tried sending this as a private message, but apparently it won't let me ....

Sorry

Hello,

Lots of interesting comments about non paying advertisers, but as an prior advertiser,
    I was NEVER contacted with an invoice or bill or notice I was going to be deleted.
    I requested an invoice about 5 months ago, and it apparently fell on deaf ears.

I would happily pay to advertise again if I knew what the new prices were.

I even reached out the the admin of the INGO Facebook page a week or so ago and have been ignored.

How do I get back in?

Martin Peters
    Owner
    M and J Firearms
    INGO Classified Ad Rules
    INGO Forum Rules
    Click here to become an INGO
    Click here if you are interested in advertising

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Que View Post
    Obijohn, historically, training companies have not paid for advertising on INGO. It's my understanding that practice will continue, as the owner has stated the same. I believe you received an email from texkev and if not, please send him a PM. I'm sure he will take care of that.

I believe Brother John referred to our former Advertiser status, having our own subforum, etc. and not to posting class announcements in the training & tactics forum.

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5