Please reply by conversation.

Enkrypter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    New Palestine, IN
    Located: East-side Indy

I have a nice OD Green Gen. 1 .40cal Walther P99 that I'd like to entertain trading for a complete progressive reloading setup. This gun has been lightly carried, always cleaned after firing, and has less than 500 rounds through it. Great firearm! Comes with two mags and all original paperwork and hard case. I value this firearm at about $500.00 - $550.00 conservatively. I will even throw in a Blackhawk QD Serpa holster and an IWB holster I use to carry it.

Might throw in a little cash if the deal is right.

If you are offering possible trades, I am looking for complete setups. Meaning:

• Auto progressing press
    • Scale
    • dies (mainly interested in .308, .380, 9mm, and .40S&W) but none specifically will make or break a deal.
    • plates
    • plastic hopper bins
    • swaging tools
    • tumbler
    • un-used media
    • books
    • and whatever else I would need to make a new shell as soon as i got home. (pending training)

I'm a complete reloading noob, never done it before. I look forward to any and all offers or suggestions. Pictures of your setup would help. PM with details, but not ROFLs. I reserve the right to ignore any PM.

If trade does happen, I will need to see pink and IN DL. I also reserve the obligation to be shallow and discriminating by not selling to "shady" individuals.

Enkrypter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    New Palestine, IN
    Still looking for someone wanting to make a deal and get out of the reloading game or get rid of some excess, quality equipment.

Last bump, then I'll give up. I do have other things I might part with if the deal was sweet enough. I have tons of ammo, Scuba gear, and other things. Name it and we can talk.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom