WTS: LOADED Star sizer/lubricator package for the serious caster.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Chuck26287

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 31, 2008
    Anderson, IN
    I've decided to quit shooting bullseye competion and casting my own lead bullets, so I'm getting rid of some equipment. Here is a complete and LOADED original (San Diego) Star bullet sizer/lubricator. This package has the Star sizer/lubricator with original handle and crank feed system, the air feed system (requires 60 psi), an aluminum heater base with a fan-cooled custom digital PID temp controller, a custom roller handle, a die removal tool set, 4 sizing dies (0.313", 0.357", 0.451" and 0.452") and 4 punches (.357 cupped, .357 flat, .313 flat and .450 flat). I'll even include the last 3 sticks of lube I have so it's ready to go.

The Star is a straight down and through feeding sizer/lubricator system, and is considered the very best short of going with commercial equipment. The throughput capability with this system far surpasses any other home/hobby equipment. Spend less time making bullets and more time shooting them.

Price is $475 for the package. SOLD

I won't separate it at this time as if it doesn't sell on INGUN, I'll be taking it over to CAST BOOLITS. I would prefer to sell on INGUN and meet someone for the sale vs. shipping out of state. I will drive up to a couple hours to meet for a sale, but if I must ship, buyer pays actual shipping costs.

If you cast, keep an eye out for my ads coming up. I'm putting up my casting pride and joy... an authentic H&G #68 6-cavity mold with handles, complete with original box and sales paperwork. Also have another high end custom H&G #68 clone in 4-cavity that has never been used. Several 2-cavity RCBS molds and handles as well. After these ads are up, the Les Baer Custom Wad Gun and S&W Model 41 will be going up.

Thanks for looking!

2yo5wdf.jpg

29ojqmb.jpg

nzjc5y.jpg

oqvlfd.jpg

6s5pqo.jpg

ffcmjr.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom