Please reply by conversation.

Mad Anthony Wayne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    NE central Indiana
    TRADED!

I have a lot of loose 5.45x39 ammo for sale or trade. All ammo has been kept in ammo cans with oxygen absorbing silica packs. I only bagged them when I counted them up so I could create this thread. Here are the totals:

1) I have 1370 rounds of the "banned from further importation" military 7n6 ammo

20170617_090114.jpg

2) I have 1000 rounds of commercial 5.45x39 ammo (about 600 are Silver Bear, and 400 are Red Army Standard).

20170617_090121.jpg

I will sell it all for $400. If you only want part of the ammo please pm me with what you are interested in and I will send you a price. I would prefer to trade the ammo for 62 grain 223/5.56 ammo, or an FDE Inforce weapon mounted light with strobe, possibly quality red dot optics, and I can always use FDE AR15 mags. Let me know what you have for trade or partial trade and we can go from there.
    I live in Madison County just NE or Indy, and this will have to be an FTF transaction. I am really not interested in shipping this ammo. I can travel a bit to make the deal. PM with any questions. Thank you!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom