TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    SOLD

This will be the only price reduction ... $20 takes it all.

This lot of .308 Winchester reloads and empty brass cases are being sold for components only.

This loaded ammo is old, but has been stored indoors in an ammo can with desiccant packs as long as I’ve owned it. I inherited this ammo from my dad; he passed away in 1971. I suspect these are all .308 Winchester loads, and some of them might even be factory loads. You will need to decide.

However, I need to be clear that I am taking no responsibility for what you do with this ammo. It’s being sold as-is, and for components only. I strongly suggest that you pull all the bullets, use the existing powder for plant fertilizer, weigh the bullets, add your own known powder charge, and then reseat the bullets.

The empty brass is unprocessed. Some of it came from the inherited ammo; most of it came from my shooting, and is once fired. Source of empty brass cases is listed below.

Now that the disclaimer is out of the way … here’s what's included:

10 ea. - LC 65 NM headstamp; 9 are loaded w/ FMJ bullet, 1 is an empty case.
    1 ea. - RA 65 headstamp with NATO circle/cross stamp; loaded w/ FMJ bullet.
    4 ea. - RA 53 head stamp; 3 are loaded w/ round nose, hollow point bullet, 1 is an empty case. All these cases are split at the mouth.
    15 ea. - 308 Win Super Speed head stamp; 10 are loaded w/ open tip bullet, 5 are empty cases.
    4 ea. - 308 Win WW Super head stamp; 2 are loaded w/ open tip bullet, 2 are empty cases.
    15 ea. - 308 Win WW Super head stamp; 8 are loaded w/ silvertip bullet (these appear to be factory loads), 7 are empty cases.

60 ea. - WCC 90 headstamp - empty cases - once fired (not pictured)
    19 ea. - WCC 92 headstamp - empty cases - once fired (not pictured)
    40 ea. - PMC 308 Win headstamp - empty cases - once fired (not pictured)

10 ea. - mixed headstamps - empty cases - range pick-up (not pictured)

Here’s the photos.

308%20-%20reloads%20-%2002_zpsmb7xlvxd.jpg

308%20-%20reloads%20-%2005_zpsbucadrl8.jpg

308%20-%20reloads%20-%2008_zpswjmqvs6u.jpg

308%20-%20reloads%20-%2011_zps30wqabqc.jpg

All this can be yours for [STRIKE]$30[/STRIKE] $20.

This is a cash only deal, no trades are being considered at this time. No shipping is available for this ammo.

A face-to-face meeting will be set up with the person buying the ammo. For this price, I need to keep things close to Brownsburg, however, I travel to Bloomington just about every day, so meeting in Bloomington or along the way is also an option.

PM if interested, please follow the bump rules.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom