BJones

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Noblesville/Westfld
    SOLD
    I bought this new and have used it twice and is like brand new. I was planning to start reloading and never did. This mat make brass pickup a breeze. $100 OBO. These are $165 new.

I am located in Noblesville and will meet a reasonable distance.

The BRASS MAGNET® is a 100″x 144″ nylon mesh brass collection net, lightweight only 6 pounds and comes with its very own, easy to store and carry “stuff bag.”
    It comes with six convenient weighted handles that keep the Brass Magnet® in place and allows you to easily pick it up. It also has velcro tabs so you can hook them together to accommodate large training areas. Its unique design gives you a 75%-85% reduction in time conquering clean up with a few bends vs. a few hundred.
    The Brass Magnet® is very durable and has been range tested using over 1 million rounds. From a .22 up to a .50 cal., the BRASS MAGNET® will perform flawlessly. It takes the heat so you don’t have to.
    No longer lose your brass in the weeds; the BRASSMAGNET® can spread out and collect your brass over snow, mud, grass, gravel and more.

http://brassmagnet.com/ for more information

fM9yJox.jpg

og4tW9k.jpg

aV8EJRE.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom