• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Anonym

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jun 2, 2010
    Orange County
    I have a few items/reloading packages I need to move along. All items are available face to face within Orange County or smaller items may be shipped on the buyer’s dime. Please let me know if you have any questions!

1. Lee Pro 1000 progressive Press, set up for 45 ACP, with brass and primer feeders. Comes with spare case tubes, complete Pro-Disk powder drop with 45 ACP powder through expander die and all disks, a Lee taper crimp die (like new/NOS), a Lee 45 ACP seating die, and a spare parts bag with spare case fingers, screws, ejector rod, and the little white piece that advances the shell plate. Asking $150 for everything. Now $140. SOLD!!

AA9E21E9-47C3-4BBD-B818-56FFF3E6799B.jpg

2. Another Lee Pro 1000 press, set up for 44Mag/45Colt. This one is fully functioning, but could use a few parts to use all of the features of the press. The primer chute has broken off (could maybe be glued) and is missing the cover. The handle knob is missing. The Z-linkage to the case feeder is missing. It does not come with the case feeder tubes/tray and above mentioned linkage, but has the tube base and shell advancer. It also has the complete Lee Pro-Disk powder drop and the same spare parts bag mentioned above. Also has a spare turret for quick change between calibers

This one comes with a full set of Lee dies in both 44 Mag and 45 Colt. Has both a 44 Mag and a 45 Colt taper crimp dies. Has a used Lee 44 Mag 160gr SWC DC mold and a Lee 45 Colt 255gr RF DC mold. It also has a Lee .429 bullet sizing die and a .452 bullet sizing die. Lots of stuff! Can include some cast bullets in both calibers, 44 Mag brass, or a Lee lead melting pot to the buyer for additional cost.

Asking $150 for everything! Now $140 SOLD/TRADED

B982F4D5-C762-41AA-B079-5CD184C2EA1C.jpg

3. Complete Lee Auto Prime hand held primer with large and small set-ups. Comes with #1 and #3 shell plates. Very nice condition with minor shelf wear, used very little. I have 2 others or I would keep it. Asking $30 (can ship).

4. Lee die sets @ $10/each (can ship)
    38 Special/357 Magnum (x2 sets, one unused @ $15)
    30-06
    308 Winchester
    9mm carbide (missing expanding die)
    Lyman 45 Colt Carbide, excellent condition @ $20. ​Now $18 GONE!
    RCBS 45 ACP Carbide (older, decapson expander, very nice set though) @ $20. Now $18

5. Lee Taper Crimp Dies @ $5/each (can ship)
    45 ACP
    45 Colt
    308 Winchester
    41 Magnum

6. Lee melting pots @ $20/each. Both work, both well used.
    -Smaller bottom pour full of lead. ​SOLD!
    -Large Capacity bottom pour, empty

Can’t upload more pictures, so let me know if I can send you some.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom