VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Dillon Square Deal B or Bs

8CA669B6-FC10-4DBA-AEE9-B194B9B0FC60.jpeg

2nd Edit: Both Presses Sold Pending Funds! I will leave thread open in case something falls through.

Edit: I sold the press on the left with the .38 special dies. Updating thread. I would be willing to sell the other press as well. I have to box the first one up and then I will be able to price the second. Or PM me and I will send you my phone number. But figure roughly 65% of new price. Would need to be close enough for a pickup. Boxing that thing will be a chore.

I recently picked up a 550b and need to make room on my bench. The plan is to recycle one of the strong mounts from my existing Square Deals. I would sell a press either with or without the strong mount. I would even be willing to sell both and use the funds to buy additional conversions for the 550b.

Both are in good working order. A person could literally unbolt these from my bench, bolt it to theirs and start pumping out ammo. I will even give you the reloading data. It can be that easy to start saving money.

The press on the left is setup for .45 ACP and has a large primer feed. This one went back to Dillon for a rebuild and recently had a new handle installed. If you are a single stack guy this will pay for itself in about 1250 rounds. Easily the first season.

The press on the right is setup for 9mm with small primer feed and is perfect to crank out ammo on the cheap. If you want to shoot USPSA production, PCC, or Steel Challenge here is your chance to take that next step. Since I have a 9mm conversion and dies for the 550b this would be the one I prefer to sell. I can load coated bullets for about $0.11 a round. So not a huge savings but accurate and softer shooting. You can pay for this press after 5000 rounds or less. That is only about 20-25 matches not including practice.

I do have a toolhead and dies for .38 special as well. I even have an extra scale and calipers for that person looking for a complete reloading solution.

I would be willing to mix and match parts. Looking for a single Square Deal in 9mm and .45 with quick change capability because you have limited room, no problem! Or even sell the press completely stripped for those that already have dies and want to add another dedicated press to their bench.

Basic Square Deal B with choice of .45, .38 special, or 9mm = $250. (Sold with .38 dies and small primer feed)

Upgraded Square Deal B in 9mm and .45 ACP with Roller Handle, LED, Strong Mount, Bullet Tray, large primer, spare parts kit = ???? I will need to update in a bit. 65% of new.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom