WTS: Complete Ransom Rest Kit ($350) and Inserts ($25 ea)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Chuck26287

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 31, 2008
    Anderson, IN
    Complete Ransom Rest Kit & 4 Inserts ($350)

I have a complete Ransom Rest kit for sale. Kit includes the Ransom Rest, the adjustable Windage Base, and the mounting base board (made per manufacturer's recommendations with 1 1/4" thick butcher-block on 1/2" riser pieces). I also have four (4) inserts available.

The inserts are for the following handguns: Colt Gov 1911, Sig P226, Walther OSP/GSP, and Ruger Super RedHawk.

Unit is in great condition, and works as if new. Price is $350 for machine rest kit ($679 new at MidwayUSA, plus you get the wooden base). Inserts are $25 each ($61 each new from MidwayUSA). Unit is in Anderson. Face-to-face pick-up only.

The kit and inserts are available individually on a first-come, first-sold basis, but I will include one free insert with the Ransom Rest kit from the inserts that are available at the time of the kit sale, IF there are any left. No inserts left means no insert included with the kit.

Cash upon merchandise pick-up. PM me if interested.

Thanks for looking.

View attachment 83514 View attachment 83515 View attachment 83516 View attachment 83517

Last edited:

Chuck26287

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 31, 2008
    Anderson, IN
    Last attempt to sell this locally here in Indiana. I'll include all 4 inserts with the complete Ransom Rest kit for the $350 cash. Tomorrow I close this ad and place it on Bullseye-L Forum classified and ship it somewhere. If you have been thinking about one, it's a great deal. Reply today if interested, before it gets national exposure and sells with shipping.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spencerab23
    Top Bottom