• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    Update....6.8 is gone. I still have 2 boxes of .45 and all of the .308.

The .308 and 2 boxes of .45 are still up for trade.

I've got some leftovers from calibers I used to have and they are taking up space in my safe. I'd love to trade them for some 9mm, but would consider .223/5.56 or even .22LR or 7.62 x 39. I'm not considering cash at this time, but that may change. Throw out a trade offer!

First up is 200 rounds of 45acp. 100 rounds of WWB FMJ and 100 rounds of Perfecta FMJ (brass case, made by Fiocchi in Italy).
    70bUDFe.jpg

Next up is the .308. I've got 60 rounds of Winchester Super-X, including 2 boxes of 150 grain and 1 box of 180 grain. I then have another box of loose rounds that includes 12 rounds of Barnes ammo with TSX bullets (my favorite hunting bullet) and 5 rounds of what I think is 150 grain Remingto Core Lokt.
    CuXGWfT.jpg

Next up is a box of 47 6.8 SPC with Barnes TSX bullets on them. I bought these for a guided hog hunt in Texas where the guide supplied the 6.8 AR's. I only shot a few rounds, but dropped the pigs in their tracks with each round. I also have a 10 or 20 round 6.8 AR magazine that can go with these. I intended to build a 6.8 AR, but I just didn't need another caliber in the safe, so it never happened.
    E8JY9yd.jpg

I'm in Danville and until a week ago was on the West side of Indy every weekday. I will meet within a reasonable distance. I could use a drive, anyway, to get out of this house a bit! Lol.

I

Last edited:
    Top Bottom