• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wesley929

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    NW INDY
    Dicks at traders point isn't terrible if you buy by the case. 12.98 a box Remington UMC 9mm. Still not as good as walmart. I check walmart once a week and buy a box or two of whatever they have whether I need it or not.

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    Try KS&E

If you get to the east side of Indy, Pendleton Pike east of I-465, stop in at KS&E. Talk to Ed. He will work up good pricing on ammo, especially in case quantities. He grumbles about how little he's making on the sale, but he's always been willing to take my money!

I was in there today not really intending to buy, and it ended up taking me two trips to haul the ammo to the car!

And say 'hi' to Darryl while you're there!

pinhead56

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indianapolis
    KS&E

If you get to the east side of Indy, Pendleton Pike east of I-465, stop in at KS&E. Talk to Ed. He will work up good pricing on ammo, especially in case quantities. He grumbles about how little he's making on the sale, but he's always been willing to take my money! ...

:+1: on KS&E and especially larger quantities

Lakefield22

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2008
    Dicks at traders point isn't terrible if you buy by the case. 12.98 a box Remington UMC 9mm. Still not as good as walmart. I check walmart once a week and buy a box or two of whatever they have whether I need it or not.

I didn't know Dick's sold handgun ammo? First, and only, time I was in the store I asked about 12 ga defense loads and the clerk told me, "This is a sporting goods store, sir."

smitty12b

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    The clerk at wally world told me the warehouse was out of wwb 9mm. I did get some family packs of 223, 100 hornady for $34.

Top Bottom