• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Plague421

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Portage
    No, but if they are selling quality ammo at a good price please let me know. Do you know exactly where they are located? I might go give them a try and I'll let you know.

Here is their site if you hadn't seen it already: Precision Cartridge, Inc. - Ammunition in 380, 9mm, 38, 357 Mag., 357 Sig., 10mm, 40 S&W, 41, 44, 45.

I found 1 review from Google:

"Rated 1 star out of 5-buyer beware‎ - sushi‎ - Aug 8, 2008
    Decent prices on ammo but terrible customer service. They don't tell you that they don't have items in stock but just place your order. ...More »Decent prices on ammo but terrible customer service. They don't tell you that they don't have items in stock but just place your order. They'll charge your credit card before they even have your items manufactured. The secretary is nice but watch out if you talk with anyone else. Save your money and pick up your ammo someplace else."

Last edited:

fg12351

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Fishers
    My dad lives down the street from the guy in Hobart. He said they make rounds for the government and police around here as well as selling it in the local stores. :dunno:

squarepeg

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2008
    Lake County
    I talked to a guy who was shooting the stuff at the range one day. Said he's been shooting it a some time now. I have been buying Blazer brass for about $9 a box which is close to his prices. If Blazer goes up much and he doesn't, I will look into buying from him more. My problem is droping the money for 1000 rounds at a time.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    I talked to a guy who was shooting the stuff at the range one day. Said he's been shooting it a some time now. I have been buying Blazer brass for about $9 a box which is close to his prices. If Blazer goes up much and he doesn't, I will look into buying from him more. My problem is droping the money for 1000 rounds at a time.

What you could do is find someone else that needs ammo in the same caliber and split an order with them. I am sure there are those out here locally that would be willing to.

Greg

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    I sent them an email asking if you could pick up ammunition at the building instead of just ordering it. I also inquired about just buying brass from them to reload and here is the reply I got from them this morning. Prices on brass seems VERY reasonable to me:

Greg;

Not a problem picking up ammunition, just call ahead to make sure we will have it ready when you arrive. As for brass, we have unprocessed 9mm's & 40's for $25/1,000 and processed for $40/1,000

Let me now and THANKS for your interest

Dennis G Fossey
    NRA Patron Member

Plague421

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Portage
    I sent them an email asking if you could pick up ammunition at the building instead of just ordering it. I also inquired about just buying brass from them to reload and here is the reply I got from them this morning. Prices on brass seems VERY reasonable to me:

Greg;

Not a problem picking up ammunition, just call ahead to make sure we will have it ready when you arrive. As for brass, we have unprocessed 9mm's & 40's for $25/1,000 and processed for $40/1,000

Let me now and THANKS for your interest

Dennis G Fossey
    NRA Patron Member

As long as he has quality stuff, I don't care about his grammar. :D:laugh:

I'm willing to go in 50/50 on some .45ACP or .223. I'll start saving now, spring and warm weather are approaching!

Lawguns

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Precision Cartridge Inc. Good friendly guys I have bought their stuff in the past and was happy.

Top Bottom