Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15
    Member of the Legion wtburnette's Avatar
    I didn't want to read through all 14 pages, but I buy most of my ammo from TargetSportsUSA. Great prices and free shipping on cases of ammo

Another fan of SG Ammo, also like Freedom Munitions. Also occasionally order from Academy since they have free shipping on orders over $25, picked up quite a bit of 7.62x39 from them.

Awesome, thanks for the thread again Fire! This was exactly what I was looking for and knew I would find it on here.
    -P

Plinker
    JJR Ammo

Plinker
    Asym Precision Ammunition

Plinker
    I've used bulkammo.com for years. Seem to have the best prices as well as an overbook option (so you don't have a clearly labeled ammo box on your porch) as well as adult signature required (if you'd prefer to not leave the box on your porch for physical security or opec reasons).
    Last edited by Flagg; 06-19-2017 at 15:37. Reason: entered the wrong website

Marksman
    Not to sound like a broken record, but TargetSportsUSA.com. Especially now that they have their "ammo prime" membership. Knocks down the price of the ammo and free shipping on any size order. Just ran through some new (to me) SD ammo of various calibers to make sure it didn't have any issues in any of my firearms (of the appropriate caliber) and it was so much cheaper than anything I could find locally. I got 50 rds for about the same price (or less) as a 20 rd plastic box.

Anyone heard of Mid America Munitions? Apparently after Ozark Ordnance owners screwed a lot of customer Mid America bought their equipment and started up. No other connection to Ozark. Seems to have great prices for 300 BLK

Welcome to Mid America Munitions - HIGH QUALITY - SUPERIOR - CONSISTENT

Veteran, NRA Member, Prior LE

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15