• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • amboran

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2008
    Brownstown,IN
    Precision cartridge(Hobart,IN) has some attractive prices on ammo-has anyone had any experience with shipping costs(from any supplier )?I've tried using the UPS shipping calculator-but keep getting error message(try again later).I've even considered making the drive if all else fails. 1000 round minimum shouldn't be too much for a family of 6:rolleyes:.

WinChoke

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Alexandria
    You can get an idea of shipping costs by adding ammo to your cart at online stores before actually buying.

Some online stores offer free shipping on purchases over a certain dollar amount or quantity. AIG offers free shipping on orders over $125.00 when they have any. Ableammo is (was?) taking orders for PMC .223 for end of Feb, with free shipping on 25 or more cases. IMO, an excellent group buy opportunity at #349.00/1000.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Precision cartridge(Hobart,IN) has some attractive prices on ammo-has anyone had any experience with shipping costs(from any supplier )?I've tried using the UPS shipping calculator-but keep getting error message(try again later).I've even considered making the drive if all else fails. 1000 round minimum shouldn't be too much for a family of 6:rolleyes:.

If you take a look here you can see what the shipping was to B-town

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ion/22145-ammo_finds_thread-2.html#post259934

Hope that helps.
    Greg

243rem700

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    Palmetto state armory has flat $12 shipping all full case purchased I do believe. I just bought 2 cases from them, that was what they charged me. Good deals.

I ordered some AR magazines from Palmetto State Armory and had a problem with one of them. I called them and they sent me another one for free without sending the old one back. Great customer service!

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    I order all of my bulk ammo online. It really saves on taxes and you can usually find great deals.

You're supposed to report online purchases on your Indiana tax return. Not sure how many people do that, but that's what is supposed to be done.

I'm not a tax pro, so if such an individual wants to chime in here differently I'd be happy to be corrected.

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Greenfield
    Precision Cartridge is an IN based company, so from what I understand they will be charging IN sales tax to IN residents regardless. Shipping seemed reasonable from them last time I priced it out, but can't remember exactly what it came out to be. Great range ammo though, I have used it for a long time!

Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    You're supposed to report online purchases on your Indiana tax return. Not sure how many people do that, but that's what is supposed to be done.

I'm not a tax pro, so if such an individual wants to chime in here differently I'd be happy to be corrected.
    Me thinks they get enough of my money now!:xmad:

ann3199

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    newbie question

I am a newbie here and I own a 38 special and two 12 guage shotguns....was wondering where the best place in Indianapolis is to buy bullets...I am new at all of this. Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom