• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ashkelon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    changes by the minute
    Anywhere in Central IN with decent prices on bulk bullets (say by the 1000)? I have been to Plainfield shooting supply but they are more often than not out of stock or what they do have sell by the hundred. Any tips for somewhere within 45 minutes of Indy?

Seems to be a gap in gun shops stocking reloading supplies. I don't mind paying a little more to deal local.

Sorry Britton - I am dying to come up and spend some money but it doesn't seem worth the drive from Indy for a couple thousand bullets:)

Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    I know it's not local but you might want to check out Graf and Sons's online.They have decent prices and only charge about $4.00 for shipping,ordered 1,000 .308 bullets,had them in less than a week.

mospeada

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Bloomington
    Are you talking Jacketed or Hard Cast?

The Outdoorsman usually has some HC bullets in bulk, but they sell the jacketed in smaller quantity. They might order some for you if you aren't willing to order it yourself.

Ashkelon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    changes by the minute
    Is this the Outdoorsman store down in Greenwood? I will check them out. Thanks. I am willing to order on line but being a small business person myself I prefer to spend my money local.

Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Is this the Outdoorsman store down in Greenwood? I will check them out. Thanks. I am willing to order on line but being a small business person myself I prefer to spend my money local.
    I used to buy a lot of supplies from them but they priced me right out the door.:twocents:

mospeada

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Bloomington
    the problem i have found is that these places around here dont ever have enough in stock they are usually out, ive just been looking around on the internet for deals on reloading supplies

Between the lack of stock and prices, I've gone to nearly 100% online purchasing of reloading supplies. Local shops say they'll order what I want, but why would I pay them for ordering something I can order online and have delivered to my door cheaper?!? :dunno:

Sorry, but there isn't a lot of customer service a local shop can do for reloading components, most shops that carry the stuff aren't knowledgeable about it.

Top Bottom